Does anyone have any experience with Multiroom setups and Multiroom A/V Receivers?

Unregistered guest
Hi. I'm looking into buying a setup for my house in which I want a multiroom feature. Not necessarily one of those 'dad can listen to his music is him room while mom listens to her music in her room' but one that can a selection for different zones throughout the house. I'm looking into buying a Multiroom Receiver instead of just getting a mutliroom speaker splitter, as I want to maintain as much of the sound as possible. I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions towards where I should go...Thanks.

Haps

Bronze Member
Username: James_s

Post Number: 33
you'll need to let us know more about your needs, how many rooms you need to pe set up in, what you want to run for speakers, etc.) once you do tht, we will be able to give you some more advice.

If you are just looking for something with a second room function, most new recivers come with it. They also have a second IR input, so you can hook up a second IR sensor and use your remote in the second room.

haps
Unregistered guest
I'm thinking about 4-6 different zones. I would run wire to each of the speakers. some will be ceiling speakers and some are large powerful tower speakers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us