Denon 3805 vd ohms

Anonymous

Can the denon 3805 drivr a 4 ohm speaker?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2614
check page 16 of your manual

Anonymous

Do not have it yet. Need to know in order to buy.

If you know the answer and do not want to give it just do not say anything, slence is most often wise.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2618
here is the page

http://www.usa.denon.com/catalog/pdfs/AVR3805%20DFU.pdf

page 16 is a warning about impedance and page 101 tells you about the power rating if using 4ohm speakers.

It's a teach a man how to fish kind of thing, so don't cry. At least I don't hide behind the wall of anonymity.

It is good that you are trying to do some research, though.

Anonymous

Not crying. But you can keep your arrogance to your self. If I had said Berny answer this for me then I guess you could give me your useless answer (first response) But I addressed an entire forum. If you do not have a kind word say nothing. your second response is more appropiate as it is indeed helpful.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2622
But did you learn how to fish?

Anonymous

Did you learn how to think?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2629
Still hiding behind anonymity, huh?

Anonymous

ha ha ha

Unregistered guest
I believe I'm in a similar boat with anonymous. I have a 3805 connected to a Left, Center, Right speaker setup. My speakers are 4 ohm rated. In looking at pages 16 & 101 I don't really get a definitive comment from Denon.
My question is, do you believe the 3805 is an appropriate receiver to couple with 4 ohm speakers?
If not, what receiver setup might you recommend?
I have more money tied up in the speakers than I do in the 3805.
Thanks in advance.

Unregistered guest
I believe I'm in a similar boat with anonymous. I have a 3805 connected to a Left, Center, Right speaker setup. My speakers are 4 ohm rated. In looking at pages 16 & 101 I don't really get a definitive comment from Denon.
My question is, do you believe the 3805 is an appropriate receiver to couple with 4 ohm speakers?
If not, what receiver setup might you recommend?
I have more money tied up in the speakers than I do in the 3805.
Thanks in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Gavincumm

Post Number: 83
anon... I really wouldn't insult benry

he's one of the more knowledgable people in the forum.

if you want a better answer, post in the APPROPRIATE section (IE amps / recievers)

gavin

Silver Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 368
Anon

I can't believe your cheek! Berny gives you an accurate answer, even though it should be in another forum. Given your lack of *any detail whatsoever* in your first note, it's reasonable to assume you might own the kit. Then, when you respond tartly, he still obliges with the manual OFF THE INTERNET (and you could have found if you had a modicum of sense) and you keep insulting him!

You are one sick individual. Go away, but if you must come back use a name - I suggest D1ckh3ad would be appropriate.

Frank.

Anonymous

Frank and Gavin

Was looking for the section for the Idiots and your names came across. This is an insult. What I told Mr Barney was not.

Silver Member

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 380
Anon (peek a boo)

What you said to Berny was unacceptable. Learn your English and re-read your posts.

Frank.

Anonymous

I said nothing insulting to him. If did not want to answer he should have done just that: not answer. Anyway, why waste time with you. You do not bring nothing useful.
Dissmissed.

Bronze Member
Username: Gavincumm

Post Number: 87
lol... this makes me feel like I am back in grade school. I personally think that the forum should require everyone to register to get rid of people popping up like that.

How hard would it be to register if you have a serious question?

Jonas Balducci
Unregistered guest
Here's the answer:

http://www.usa.denon.com/support/faqs_ht.asp#Q9

Enough bickering already.

Silver Member

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 385
Anon

Like I said, re-read your post, you twit!

Come to think of it people, I think Anon is just a troll so it might be an idea to simply ignore the ignoramus.

Frank.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us