Do not buy Audio stuffs from Audiolab store online

Anonymous

This message is just for those who order home audio online. Just be careful with Audiolab's store when you order online. This store does not have the products you order, then still take an order and debit money from your account when they do not have the product you order in stock. I called and canceled my order, and decided go to the dealer. The Audiolab took over a month for credit money back. I ordered on 01-06-04 until NOW (02-10-04), I am still waiting for credit. I called the owner. He said it has been credited, and then nothing happened. I called again, someone else in their store said the credit has not been issued. I had to call my bank to reverse this transaction. Just get away from this store "AudioLAB"...

Username: Picasso

Post Number: 1
I can do better than that. I payed for 2 Denon 290 dvd players (ordered 1 black, one silver), 1 B&K AVR 507 (ORDERED SILVER, RECEIVED BLACK), 2 B&W 603 speakers, 2 B&W 703 speakers (received damaged, could ne ups), 1 NAD T163, 1 NAD T973 May 4, 2005. Around $10,000 in merchandise.
Didn't receive any merchandise for 5 weeks. Contacted AudioLab. Many excuses. More contacts. Received damaged B&W 703 speakers (but wouldn't take the chance to send them back to AudioLab because I might not get them back) and 603's. Received other merchandise over the next 4 months after many emails, being switched from salesmen to installer, more excuses, but as of Sept. 17, 2005, have not received the remaining Denon player (now in wrong color because B&K was shipped black, not silver as ordered). Took months to receive B&K unit because it was supposedly on back order as was the Denon units. I was told the installer and salesmen both thought the other had sent out the Denon unit.
These are great guys on the phone, but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO BUSINESS ELSE WHERE. They are not nice people. I lost $1500 in deposits to installers because they couldn't get their products to me on time as promised. No emails, I'm so sorry phone calls, nothing. BAD BUSINESS.
Even the accountant says she has to deal with angry customers almost every day.
STAY AWAY FROM AUDIOLAB.
As I told them, I don't know how they remain in business if this is the way they treat all their customers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us