Aperion ???

Mikek
Unregistered guest
I see their ads everywhere and they seem to get some good reviews (could be bought w/ their ad campaign) but I have never heard of them. Does anyone own their speakers? Are they any good? Are they like the axiom speaker company?

barosborough
Unregistered guest
Would also like more info on Aperion and Axiom for that matter. I'm planning a piece by piece speaker build up. I've got a Toshiba HD TV, HK 330, and some crappy speakers and surrounds. Will start the speakers off with a sub. HSU STF -3 in the next 3 months. Will then look to get fronts and center at the same time. I've looking between Energy, Axiom, Aperion, and Paradigm.

Please keep this post alive to get some feedback. Thx

edster922
Unregistered guest
Also look into Ascend Acoustics, they will let you do a bundle with HSU subs, where you can get a nice package discount but buy just a few pieces at a time. Their speakers are very well reviewed, especially the bookshelves (CBM-170).

Silver Member
Username: Kano

Post Number: 254
Compare that sub to the SVS PB-12 ISD if you don't go with the Ascends, IMO it's a direct competitor to the STF-3. I'd read reviews to make sure you get the sub you're looking for, both have different strengths.

http://www.svsubwoofers.com/subs_pb12_isd.htm

barosborough
Unregistered guest
Have looked into the SVS PB-12 ISD and has been my second option. Thanks for the Ascend Acoustics option. I've read a few reviews and they seem very good for the price. I was turned off before because the look so cheesy. But the seem to match well with HK recievers and HSU subs. I had looked at them before but will look deeper.

Now enough of me stealing this thread. Let's hear more some on Aperion. I'm still curious because they are run out of Portland Oregon. Were I am from.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2453
I've auditioned some of the Aperion line and compared it with the Axioms. It is a matter of preferrence at this point as they are both very capable speakers. So you have to listen, I think they still have the 30 day period.

Mikek
Unregistered guest
Berny
So they are a legit speaker company?? Price for price, you could compare them to more main stream companies like Def-Tech, Energy, Klipsch, etc.,

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2456
Yes, they are legit and you could compare them with any other speaker companies.
I believe they used to be a direct order company but they must have branched out to other distributors.

cheers

Silver Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 284
Looking at their website, they're still a direct order company.

Regards,
Frank.

Username: Suppal138

Post Number: 3
am also looking at the aperion towers with builtin powered subs. come highly rated on cnet. but dont know of anyone that has them or even heard of them.
want to get a 2 channel receiver to go with it. was looking at the hk 3480 by harman kardon.
any comments?

Unregistered guest
I've just completed my 5.1 system with all Aperion. I've had there S-12 Sub for 11months now and it rocks the house. Solid and tight. I've only had their 522d L/R for a week now and I'm extremely happy.I also picked up their VACC and their Dipole/Bipole surround speakers. I happy with them all. They are very legit and have a lot of things going for them. No sales tax. No shipping fees. Even if you decide to return them after your 30 day money back trial. They're also a 10 year warrenty on speakers and a 3 year warrenty on their amps. I believe they also have a Trade-in/Trade-up policy. Not to mention real Wood veneer and they're one of a few companies using the Diaural crossover. I highly recommend them. You can always check them out at www.AperionAudio.com and open up any questions on their forum.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us