My experience with Monitor Audio Bronze B6 and Acoustic Energy AE Aelite 3

Bronze Member
Username: Look4sun

Post Number: 28
Hello pals,

A week ago I just audienced the Monitor Audio Bronze B6 and Acoustic Energy Aelite 3.
First I test the AE Aelite 3, the sound seem soft and warm but the bass not tight enough. Vocal produce smooth.
The one thing I notice, even I gear up the volume and the bass, the speaker cone seem not moving much enough, looks like the AE NOT quite well enough in handle the bass.
Other things are the speaker port. I noted that the rear speaker have 4 (four !!!) ports which in front already consist 1 port. I wonder how the sound will produce inside the box if there are too many air flow in the speaker box.

The Monitor Bronze B6 looks contrary with the AE Aelite. Bronze B6 seem prefer the hip hop or pop music characteristic. The bass and vocal quite deep and tight. Treble also clear but not too bright. But, if you throw the music which the vocal is priority (slow music with vocal intense), the speaker seem a little bit boomy especially no music instrument in the background.
Oh yes, this Bronze B6 already Made in MALAYSIA NOT UK anymore - maybe the reason is the price.
Other things about this MA Bronze B6, this speaker only have 2 ports - one in front and one in rear and their size is small enough. Probably these keep the bass tight.

Oh yes, I test the speaker with YAMAHA lower class type, I don't remember maybe RX450.

If you guys have other opinions about my experience, I will glad if you could share one. Please give yr personal taste on this speaker. Just want to know if my valuation is correct or not. THANKS !!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us