Paradigm vs. B & W

Unregistered guest
I am looking at the Paradigm Studio 60's and the B & W DM603 S3 for a stereo system. We don't really use it for home theater. We already have a Anthem MCA 2 amp and a Hafler 110 pre-amp. We had Boston Accoustic floor speakers that have died recently. Which one would you recommend? Will I have to buy a subwoofer? We listen to alot of different music but mostly rock and roll.

Username: Kjrice

Post Number: 6
I just heard the Studio60's and the bass may be a little tight, of which a sub would give you the range you may prefer. BTW - they sounded great. I did not hear the B&W model, but the others sounded great!

Bronze Member
Username: Buckcrazy

Post Number: 66
i had a pair of B & W DM603 S3 and auditioned studio 60 too if you got the amplification i will say studios rock so go for it .

Bronze Member
Username: Claudermilk

Post Number: 61
I've listened to the B&Ws (don't recall the amp they were on) and Paradigm Studio 20's on an Anthem. While both sounded great, IMHO the Paradigms were better; once I get the money together that's what I'll be getting.

Unregistered guest
I just bought the Paradigm Studio 60's. While they both sounded good, once they put the Metallica on I was sold. Thanks for the input. It really helped!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us