Username: Cory

Canada

Post Number: 20
Im wondering witch one is better and why for future purchases

thank you for your time

Username: Divin11112000

Michigan

Post Number: 10
I purchased Klipsch, I liked the "in your face" sound of the horn. I went with the reference series as opposed to the senergy series, I was looking for a higher end sound. Only way to really decide though is to sit and listen to them both. Your ear is the only one that matters

schouse13
Unregistered guest
I too went with the Reference Series Klipsch speakers. Klipsch has it packaged as the RB25 system. I matched them with a Marantz SR7500 receiver. So far it's been great. I am still making a few adjustments to the settings. Good luck.

Unregistered guest
Any way to remedy extreme speaker cabinet resonance due to shipping damage? I'm interested in particleboard repair and sound damping techniques as well as anything that would normally be used with undamaged speakers as an added measure. Thanks.

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 25
well 2 inchs around the inside of insalation in the speaker box should help

were is it damaged

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 26
I ment 2 inchs of insalation on the inside of the box should help

Unregistered guest
Most of the damage seems to be around the bottoms from being dropped on the bottom ends. What type of insulation did you have in mind? Thanks.

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 30
dont know the grade of it but can be found at homedepo,reno,etc...

for the type you'd have to search around go to google and type in Diy speakers and you should find some stuff if not email me at skodagun@hotmail.com

the number one thing is that it needs to be air tight(don't fill in the port if there is one) if there is a hole you need to fill it with wood glue

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 30
dont know the grade of it but can be found at homedepo,reno,etc...

for the type you'd have to search around go to google and type in Diy speakers and you should find some stuff if not email me at skodagun@hotmail.com

the number one thing is that it needs to be air tight(don't fill in the port if there is one) if there is a hole you need to fill it with wood glue
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us