NAD t753 with Totem satellites?

CraigBrowne
Unregistered guest
I'm convinced the NADt753 is the way to go for me, but am also looking to move up from my Def Tech Cinema 80's. I really want to stick with smaller speakers. I've been considering Totem--possibly the Rainmaker, but also considering Mite-T's. I've got a smallish living space and really want something that can be wall mounted. Anyone on this board familiar with Totem or have other suggestions I should be looking to pair up with the NAD?

Silver Member
Username: Hawk

Post Number: 203
Craig:

I spent this morning auditioning the DreamCatcher system and I was pretty impressed. I also listened to the Mites, but they didn't have the Rainmaker in stock. Obviously, the Mites are better than the Dreamcatchers with their larger mid/woofer and soft dome tweeter. When I get my 753 in (I was hoping UPS would bring it today), I intend to take it in to try it with the Totems, so I will let you know. First impression is that it will make a great system and the price of the Dreamcatcher system is very attractive.

Good alternatives to the Totems include the NHT SB-3s, Dynaudio Audience 42Ws, NHT L-5s, and the KEF 2005.2 system.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us