More on the NAD Hiss, Questions

Unregistered guest
I have been following the thread at
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/92714.html

As a result of the latest posts, I decided to take the plunge and purchase NAD T743, DVD 513 and B&W 602 based speakers. Problem is with the 743. I am getting a Hum/Buzz, noticeable from the listening postion, in a quiet room between tracks or during quiet passages. Most noticeable when in surround processing modes such as EARS. The reciever SW version (as noted by using Video/Tone Control) is 1.27. The packing box had the "yellow sticker" supposed to indicate an updated version of SW. The dealer said that is the latest for the T743. I have even exchanged the unit for another with no improvement in performance (same SW version). All other things about the reciever are fine, just this Humm/Buzz. I would like someone out there to confirm if they have a T743 with the supposed 2.X SW. I was led to understand the SW version updates only applied to 753 and up.

Thanks
Alan

Elmosaurus
Unregistered guest
...My sticker indicating Version 2.0 was green.

I can't confirm whether the 743 had Version 2.0 or not; sorry.

(and that's not just through my personal experience, that's through everything I've read to date or spoken to anyone on)

Just to ask the obvious, did you purchase from and authorized dealer listed on NAD's site? All of their older stock should have been pulled mid year this past year, and replaced with new stock.

Hope it gets worked out for you, the sound is worth it! (perhaps you should consider moving up to the 753 for growth reasons anyhow?)

E.

Silver Member
Username: Dmeister

Post Number: 137
I don't know that there even is a software upgrade for the 743, but I do know that version 1.27 has been used since at least around the beginning of the year (04).

If you have noise/buzz that is audible from the listening position, you may consider having it replaced. I have a 743 (v1.27), which was made before any v2 upgrades or modifications for the upper models, and it has very little noise -- certainly none audible from the listening position at normal volume levels.

AlanE
Unregistered guest
Elmo: Yes the I am dealing with an authorized dealer, no problem there. He has been talking with Lenbrooke. I am just looking for some independent confirmation. I have considered the 753 but the price difference for an extra channel and multi room and more power seems steep. Features I'm not sure I really need.

Darryl: I purchased my unit in Nov this year. I am trying to determine if the SW update everyone is talking about only applies to the 753 and up. I am looking for anyone else who has a recent 743 to let me know what SW version they have.

Alan

Bronze Member
Username: Paulof

Portugal

Post Number: 13
Today I got my T763 swapped for a version 2.03 with the yellow sticker and the noise problem remains.
The dealer was really surprised when he listened to it, quite loud at -74dB but NAD's local representative assured him that they will give me support on that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
Today I got my T763 swapped for a version 2.03 with the yellow sticker and the noise problem remains.

If you're experiencing loud hiss at -74 db, which is the lowest volume level on these units, I would say that you have a very different problem than the majority of the NAD users who have complained about this issue. Most have complained about audible hiss or hum at moderately high volume levels, particularly during soft passages when you hear no other signal.

DaSurpha
Unregistered guest
I got a replacement T763 yesterday with v2.05 (yes, not 2.03) software, and the hiss issue is there.

It is easy to test it by plugging in headphones and turning the volume off and then to -74. Volume off there is no hiss at all, and at -74 there is a lot of hiss. The hiss remains at the same level until about -20, and starts to gradually get worse.

The hiss is so bad, I wouldn't consider listening to any music with headphones, but have watched occasionally TV/movies with headphones on.

I upgraded last summer from T770, which has no hiss at all. I hoped that the new version would fix the issue, but no luck.

Other than the headphone issue, I'm perfectly happy with the receiver, as I can never hear the hiss to the listening position.

Bronze Member
Username: Indianspringsaz

Post Number: 14
Monster Line conditioner fixed mine completly, Not a sound out of the speakers now. Try one. If you notice, some people have sent there NAD's back just to have the same issue. Maybe its there house.

Bronze Member

Portugal

Post Number: 17
Darryl,
In the threads I have been on this forum there were more people like me and DaSurpha, with loud noise at -74dB.
Now Indianspringsaz could have a point there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
I didn't realize that you were referring to your headphone output. Most of the complaints I've read have been over line-level speaker output. I don't know that NAD meant to specifically address the headphone issue with their latest revision.

ldr
Unregistered guest
Hi.
Just wanna share my NAd experience. I got my T753 last June 2004. Hiss is noticed not more than 10 inches from every speaker in any listening mode, either pausing the source or on quite passages at any volume level (not volume dependent). At the same condition, hum is heard when placing my ears right on the grill. Zero hiss/hum on headphone. Music really great, but am disappointed with movies. Its far behind my old Yamaha in reproducing movie surround sound. True, it has the punch. But the "being-there" feeling is far from the Yammie.

kenther
Unregistered guest
i have the nad 763 with bad hiss problems at high volume levels. could you pleaase tell me the model# of the monster power conditioner?

Bronze Member

Portugal

Post Number: 18
Darryl,
In my case I also refer to speaker output but I guess it applies to both, the noise is reflected on every output.

Unregistered guest
To clarify and re-iterate. My problem is not HISS but really a Humm along with Buzz. When I am listening to portions of a movie that is dialog only (no music or sound effects), volume set at about -17db, I can quite clearly hear the humm/buzz at my listening postion about 8 feet, equidistant from all speakers.

To my original question, does anyone have a T743 with software later than V1.27 and does this resolve the problem.
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Buckcrazy

Post Number: 64
i got a monster power bar and that fixed the problem. no hiss from the speakers at all at max volume and quite period so IMO the trodial PS picks up noise from house

E. Ramsey
Unregistered guest
I have a similar situation with my Harmon Kardon reciever. There is a very low hum, you must place your ear 1" to 2" from the speaker and have the volume all the way down. Of course when the volume is turned up to normal listening levels this very faint noise cannot be heard. This anomaly is sometimes referred to as "noise floor", the point at which there is more noise,albiet very small, than music signal. This is common in receivers and ocassionally in amplifiers. What puzzles me is that you are hearing this noise at high volume levels. If you can hear this above the music/movie then there is definately a problem. Return the unit for another one. E.Ramsey AAS industrial electronics

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
ok the problem with Nad units is that they give out hiss hum at idle position. when there is no signal and you tweek volume on the high side. once you start playing music / movies you can not detect the hiss /hum So that explains why most people buy tham b'cause once you listen they rock, later about a week down the road you tend to notice this flaw while changing cd or dvd then u think crap i bought 1500-2000 unit that is flawed then a cycle of hatred starts to develop.IMHO the fault lies with the torodial power supply and high quality components and lack of digital filter unlike the japanese units as digital filter just kills all the signal in that particluar signature range.The Cure is simple you spend another 400-1000 for a line conditioner that has digital filter to filter power problems then these units actually perform flawless.even in the showrooms where they demo these pieces thier power is conditioned room is acoustically treated so we do not get the same performance you have a power to change all that with a good line conditioner but then it already burns the hole in the pocket and make expensive setup cost more.
now bottom line is whenever you decide to drop in dough and get these puppies do not forget the line conditioners .
i am happy that i got over this and now can enjoy my movies\music.

DougW
Unregistered guest
Alan,
I just bought a T743 and I am having *exactly* the same problem you describe. The sticker on the box says that it is version 2.0. If you discover any fixes I'd love to hear about them. I don't know about a power conditioner - I have a PS Audio "ultimate outlet", which does not help with this problem.
Best,
Doug

AlanE
Unregistered guest
Doug,
I have not resolved the problem. I also tried a monster power bar stage 1 filter with no success. Currently I have decided to live with it since it is only really noticeable in the surround modes. In stereo mode it is much less audible. I like everything else about this reciever so I really do not want to change to another brand or spend the extra bucks to go the 753 (possibly to find the same problem).

Alan

Bronze Member

Portugal

Post Number: 20
Doug and Alan,

I have the T763 with the same issue, the problem is that my surround speakers are close to my listening position so during quiet passages on DVD-A or watching movies at night becomes really anoying.
I'm expecting to have a technician from NAD's local representative in my house to analyse the problem since they say that in version 2.05 this should not occur. I'll keep you posted on this.

Silver Member
Username: Jonmoon

Post Number: 180
Another thing to try is to go into the On Screen Display and turn off all of the analog settings for inputs you are not using.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Hi somebody tried monster stage 1 it did not work for him try stage 3 line conditioner with inputs for high current like 2100 model or the 3600 it works definately.

Bronze Member
Username: Sdc

Post Number: 38
Baldev

How much do they cost?

DougW
Unregistered guest
I turned off all unused analog settings on my T743 - didn't help. The monster 3600 costs about $400 I think. A lot to pay on top of the cost of the receiver, and it might not work anyway? What I'm hearing is worse than described by Baldev in his 1/6/05 posting.

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
What I'm hearing is worse than described by Baldev in his 1/6/05 posting.

Then you should take it back and get another one.

Bronze Member
Username: Earful

Post Number: 53
I agree a lot to pay after the cost of a receiver.
I will not consider NAD under the circumstances.

Unregistered guest
I have had three NAD t763 now and currently on my 4th which was the reps version given to the store for testing among the hiss problem I got a "live" channel, not live like an electric fence but it sounds the to the same extent when putting speaker cable across them. The others involved large cracks on power on and power off, in one case it was specific to one speaker and I did not enjoy it, as I have known it to be normal but this was excessive. When are they going to update the software to stop this??????? The hiss is present on mine and I have tried everything. I found though when u turn one or the other front channels gain down to -12 it stops on all speakers. Does anyone else notice this? ps I also turned off all other sources/inputs that are not being used on the amp which made no signif. difference anyone else got that??

DougW
Unregistered guest
I have now tried connecting my T743 to a Monster HTS2600 power conditioner. It does not help with the hum problem at all.

Username: Diablo

Fylde Coast, England

Post Number: 2
Despite all the posts on this board about hum/hiss/fan noise, I ordered a T753 and got it yesterday.
After wiring it up, I turned it on with bated breath - fearing the worst.
However, I got no hiss, hum or fan noise! It's totally silent, apart from the music of course. ;)

Well pleased. Can't fault it. Sounds even better than I'd hoped. :-)

Maybe there are a few faulty ones around, but if anyone is reading this whilst considering purchase, then I would advise them to take the risk. A good one is well worth having.

Bronze Member

Portugal

Post Number: 21
Andrew,
Also I tried to turn off all unused sources without result. I'll try to turn down the gain on the front speakers as you say.

Unregistered guest
Hey PF. Yeah the guy at the store told me that that would work but nope. gutted!!.
Yeah try the gain, I tried bith right and left speaker and had the same effect.

Bronze Member
Username: Paul_t

Post Number: 69
Bring it back guys.. I have had my T752 for a year and half with no speaker hiss whatsoever. My old Yamaha receiver had the dreaded hiss and it drove me nuts!! You never get used to it guys, just drives you battier with time.. Return it and get one that doesn't hiss.. It's you money!

Unregistered guest
Note My system is
Preamp: NAD T763
Power Amp: Rotel 200watt pc Miche
Fronts: Cerwin Bega v15f
Rears: B & W 602s
Centre: AR

Bronze Member
Username: Divin11112000

Michigan

Post Number: 12
I have been considering NAD T773 to go with my Klipsch RF35's. Not sure if taking the "risk" on NAD is worth it or if I should go to ROTEL 1056 (dealer suggested). However I had heard Rotel rumored for being in the shop often. The price is better on the NAD, but not sure which would sound better with Klipsch.

Bronze Member
Username: Paul_t

Post Number: 70
Can't go wrong either way, Rotel us a great product and so it the NAD.. Klipsch is what I would call a "bright" speaker (not sure if that is the correct term but just what comes to mind to me at the moment), NAD tends to be very nice and warm vs say Yamaha or Onkyo. As far as Rotel it is a bit more on the bright side vs NAD. Although doing it over I would go Rotel for my Paradigm Studios for they are a bit laid back and warm to start with, quite the opposite from your Klipsch speakers..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
IMHO Pioneer elite makes a famous match up with Klipsch and Nad will not diappoint you either. now on Hiss issues remember the monster bar fixed problem for me but it was too much money so i returned it and got Panamax for 200 bucks did the same for me. now i had humm from the sub which forced me to make another trip to my dealer this time he took the unit and powered it up no hiss hum at all without the power bar at his location he told me it was ground looping.Gave me some filters and now it has come down to the extent that i put my ear to it i hear it in my normal sitting positon no problems and when i play it it rocks so basically it is faulty power in our houses that make hiss hum and this explains why there is none in showrooms or at some guys when they say no hum in mine.Just my 2 cents fix the ground and check for electical interfernces on the cables.I am going back to a movie on my setup ceeya.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
Why doesn!t the faulty power in our
houses affect every brand receiver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Ok i knew this waz coming so here it goes,most jap AVR have filters in them these filters kill the hiss hum as well as sound signals too as they look for a signature and kill the signal.now Nad does not use these filters and that is why you get killer sound that these Jap AVR cannot produce,down side is if you got interference in thesignal path it gets amplified so you het hiss hum issues hope this helps.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
So, Nad does not use filters like some other AVR and it can create a hum or hiss so then you go to the dealer and get filters that they leave out so as not to affect the sound to put in it to stop the noise which would in turn affect the sound. Are you saying it still sounds better than any of the other AVR after you install the filters?

Unregistered guest
CB,

I think you've got your logic down correctly; at least that's the way I follow it.

Interestingly, your Moniker, "C B" = Charlie Brown. And, his most famous exclamation, "THAT'S IT!!", seems to be a relevant twist.

Either one pops for an expensive, superfluos conditioner (which some have reported ineffective) or you take it back to the dealer for filter installation or you can't have the monumental NAD sound - or some other Voodoo Logic is involved which we can't seem to grasp.

Who'd a thunk it.

Username: Charlie_phogg

Post Number: 1
Thanks for the heads up guys. I'm in the process of putting together my very first home theatre system and have been looking around for just the right receiver. After finding the T763 I thought I had found the perfect match to what I was looking for. Good sound, plenty of power, not too many features or too complicated, easy to set up (big plus for me), classic NAD understated looks, NAD quality. I have owned an NAD 1700 pre/tuner since '90 or '91 and it still works as good today as the day I brought it home so I thought why not another NAD? Well, after doing just a little research much to my dismay it appears NAD quality is not quite what it used to be. I was quite saddened to see the very numerous complaints and failures on these receivers, especially considering the very small market share they have. Luckily, I found out before spending my money on one. You have to love the internet. In the old days a consumer would have no idea that a product they were about to purchase was so riddled with problems but because of forums like this the information can get out before mistakes are made. The search goes on and I may have to give up a small measure of sound quality and/or convenience but that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make to avoid having to be sending it back for repairs and being without it for extended lengths of time. Thanks again!

Fylde Coast, England

Post Number: 8
Charlie P.
It might depend on where you live!
I may be wrong, but I don't recall anyone from the UK having these problems. possibly because we have a standard three-wire mains/line connection which includes an earth/ground wire.
I assume that the United States versions have 110 volt two wire power connectors without the ground/earthing. This means there are more likely to be earth-loops with other equipment giving rise to hum mainly, but hiss possibly as well.
I suspect that this sort of fault is something to do with it. So it may depend on how your system is set up as to whether you get these effects.

A dealer replied on a thread about NAD T7?? receivers that his return rate was less than two percent and at least as reliable as anything else he sold.

It is likely that the serial posters on the ecoustics board are here because they have typed "nad hiss" into Google, because you won't find much about it elsewhere. There's a gang of 'em - and they're all here!

Read the reviews of the T7?1/T7?2/T7?3 series. There are lots of them - not one I've fouund mentions any hiss or hum.

Regards,
diablo
(currently listening to loud Bach on T753 via Sennheisser headphones without a trace of extraneous sound :-) )

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Buddy going back to the problem i think Diablo has hit the Nail on the head. see my unit which gave out hum was performing with no flaws at dealers place. I got the ground filter for the cable Tv and sat feed and inexpensive power conditioner now no problems at all they do not do any VODOO and these filters do not get installed in the unit. they do not even open it up , they just try to fix the problem of ground loops inside your house the source of all hiss hum issues. and this explains why some keep getting it after 3-4 units as nothing is wrong with unit, is is your house wires and ground. and that's why some people have no problems at all hope this helps.

Username: Dairymeister

Howdy all, I'm the owner of a T763 2.0.2 since 12/04.

IMHO the power wiring of the systems could be an issue, and could be what is causing some folks' to hum and hiss. On the other hand I'd like to toss out the idea that maybe problems could also be related to the configuration of the systems? For example I am currently only using 3 digital audio inputs into a T763 V2.0.2 and have experienced no audio quality issues. I have had two times that the system "crashes" and is unable to produce any audio and the only way to get the audio back is to restart.

The configuration on these things is truly amazing. I am tending to believe that the more inputs and outputs you configure and if they are analog or digital could change the way the software behaves and I also bet that the NAD QA group has a very difficult time testing all possible configurations and so, they do a lousy QA job. I wonder if it is lousy engineering, lousy engineering QA or a lousy production QA or all? Either way the problems speak for how well of a job they are doing.

For example in my case with 3 digital audio outputs and no outputs other than 5.1 speakers and the svideo-monitor cable and having the system just drop out the audio and needing a reboot is plain old ridiculous.

The fact that NAD has been absolutely silent on how and when to upgrade their firmware is a sign that they really don't want to talk about it and don't want people asking about it. The only time they do talk about it is in their marketing - and that speaks for itself.

Now, that all sounds pretty negative, so why the heck did I just buy one? Because of the sound and 4ohm capability. I have a feeling NAD is driving themselves into a very, very small niche.

dairymeister

In the last post "For example in my case with 3 digital audio outputs" is supposed to be "For example in my case with 3 digital audio inputs". Sorry for any confusion.

dairymeister

Bronze Member
Username: Canuckinapickle

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 16
I'm glad this discussion has started up again. Just after christmas I thought I'd 'bite the bullet' and buy myself a NAD T753 Receiver here in Toronto, Canada.

After taking it home and setting it up I did notice a faint hiss. To be honest it doesn't typically bother me except when I'm listening to music which has very soft moments (such as an individual piano, etc.).

I was disapointed because my 'old' NAD C370 NEVER hissed. Having said that the NAD Sound is still wonderful and as I say 99.9% of the time it doesn't bother me. Nevertheless they obviously do a better job with normal hi-fi gear than surround gear/processors.

I don't think I've got the problem as much as other people here. No real 'hum' but I do have a faint hiss. The other thing I find odd is that when the volume dial is turned sometimes I hear a clicking/popping although that is the only time.

The problem I think must be with the pre-amp stage as I get the hiss out of all speakers dispite the fact I'm using the amp-section of my C370 for the Main L+R, and as I say the 370 Never hissed.

I won't return the product though. The quality of the sound still pays off and the hiss is minute. Having said that next time I might spend more and buy another brand that is silent when it is supposed to be! (NAD I hope you read this board!)

Pickle.

P.S. On another note, I've not expierienced the system-crash noted by Dairy.

P.P.S. I still love the sound and recommed the T753 to anyone in the market. Not everyone has this problem. I do live in an older building with old wiring and maybe that has something to do with it. Who knows.

Bronze Member

TorontoCanada

Diablo Writes:
"After wiring it up, I turned it on with bated breath - fearing the worst.
However, I got no hiss, hum or fan noise! It's totally silent, apart from the music of course. ;) "

Oh dear -- Maybe your fan is broken. You should hear a whisper quiet 'wurrr' when you put your hear near the bottom of the receiver.

And hey! Maybe the fan is causing interfearance and thus the hum and people with broken fans don't have the problem?? I'm going to go break my fan and see. -- nah, just kidding. Wanted to lighten it up in here a bit though.

Bronze Member

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 18
hear = ear in the message above. My typos are horrible today. Sorry all!

Fylde Coast, England

Post Number: 9
Canuck writes "I'm going to go break my fan and see".
lol :-)

Maybe the fan was working, but I couldn't hear it 'coz my pc would have been on at the time -- that would have easily blocked out the noise. If the fan noise from the NAD was as loud as my PC then I'd be seriously miffed! :eek: Strange how you can come to accept a noise when you expect it.

Now that I've had my T753 for a few days, I've found that it can be very sensitive --

- When using it with a record deck, admittedly a cheapo one, I found that the auto return mechanism causes the NAD to go into 'red light mode' and needs to be power cycled. There must be a spike on the audio input which it doesn't like which makes it protect its input.

- When using a DAB tuner as input via good quality digital coax lead, I noticed that switching the television on or off would cause a short drop-out in the sound and the display would show the surround mode for a second. This has been cured by switching to an optical connection.

This sort of thing didn't happen with my previous amp/receivers. Neither is a problem to me, but they seem to indicate that the machine expects very pure input signals to work correctly.

gilevans
Unregistered guest
I just bought a 753 and it hums like mother, especially from the rear surrounds and the center channel. My question is simply...do *any* of these receivers work properly? Is there a fix, something I can do? Or...should I swap it, or just move on, perhaps to the 763?

Username: Charlie_phogg

I can't help you make up your mind but I'll tell you what I have decided. After doing some fairly intensive research in looking for a receiver and really liking the NAD 7x3 line I have come to the conclusion that they have way too many problems to even think about purchasing one. It seems very rare to find someone that has not had some sort of problem with their 7x3 or had to have it repaired or replaced under warranty. I am not try to bash NAD or any of the forum members that currently own NAD. Maybe all AVR's have these same problems, my research maybe faulty or maybe NAD owners just yell a little louder than owners of other brands. All I know is that I have seen enough dissatisfied owners to take the risk.

DougW
Unregistered guest
I had my humming T743 replaced by the dealer and the replacement hums exactly like the first one. Based on my experience and the other postings here, I conclude that there's a big problem with the entire line. I think its time to try my luck with another brand, and I advise others to do the same. Any recommendations? I've heard good things about the Cambridge Azur 540R.

Post Number: 5
Doug, before you give up on the NAD have you tried the suggestions in the NAD manual, or things like suggested in this article?

http://www.audioholics.com/techtips/setup/avhardware/groundloopcableTV.php

gilevans
Unregistered guest
I've checked out the audioholics piece. The first thing is that I don't have cable, I'm on Directv, so ground loop through cable isn't happening. The next step in their guide is look at any new additions to your system as the source. Oops! The only new addition is a Nad T753! The only thing that bothers me about this problem is that...I hear it every time I change sat tv channels when in some processing mode...and I hear the hum from the rear speakers when I'm listening at low levels.

I'm going to fully check everything out and methodically trouble shoot this, but as far as I can tell, either this receiver works, or it doesn't. From all I've read in this, and other threads, about NAD hum is that there doesn't seem to be any "fix" that works across the board. Even swapping the receiver doesn't seem to work for some people.

But...I love the NAD sound, it's far, far better than they Yamaha RX-V1400 that it's replacing, so I'm gonna try to get the hum out.

johnh
Unregistered guest
It's clear, at least in some environments, NAD units are extremely susceptible to hum. tried a T753 last year... returned lst one with hum, noisy fan problems (twice), then got an exchange, it hummed. dealer did a factory fix, capacitor, no change, sent it back to factory repair center. after six weeks, unit came back, same hum. Finally exchanged it for Arcam AV200. Same exact hook up and no hum at all, absolutely clean sound. Disappointing after 20 years with NAD products, but I gave up on the T753.

DougW
Unregistered guest
I have tried all the "fixes" for hum and none of them work for the T743. It is intrinsic to the receiver. There are threads on this site going back a year and more describing exactly the same problem I am having, on the whole T7XX range. So NAD is still putting out defective units - they are evidently unable or unwilling to fix the problem, just pretend it doesn't exist.

Post Number: 6
Doug, you have tried 2 T743 and they both humm, that stinks. What version were they and did the NAD support telephone line have *anything* to offer?

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
So NAD is still putting out defective units

If every unit suffers from this same issue, it shouldn't be considered a "defect" (which is ultimately a quality assurance issue), but rather a "design flaw" (which is more of an engineering issue).

Im any event, I would encourage all of those who have had a problem and posted it here to contact NAD directly and let them know about it. They are obviously costing themselves quite a few customers by not responding to this.

Anonymous

I just bought a NAD T753 receiver and I too find that it has a whiny buzzing sound coming through the surrounds. This only happens when a digital input is active AND a surround mode is being used. The offensive sound is the same volume all the time, so long as the main volume is not at absolute zero. The buzzing is not extremely loud, but can be heard at low volume points in music and movies and is extremely annoying. It is not a goundloop issue, and neither is it a problem involving interference from the main AC line (we do use a stage 2 power conditioner), it is just simply a problem with the receiver itself.

Very disappointed. Our family saved and spent a lot of money on this receiver.

Anonymous

Dear NAD,

Please do something!!!!

gilevans
Unregistered guest
I called NAD support and they told me to turn off all the analog inputs on all sources where it's not being used, even sources that I'm not using. I did that. Still got hum in the read surrounds and center. Then they said unplug all inputs from the back of the receiver. I did that. No change, still hummed. If these two things didn't work, and they didn't, they told me to take the receiver back to the dealer, which I will do this week.

gilevans
Unregistered guest
Here's something else I just discovered. The hum is coming from the digital inputs. As long as digital inputs are on on the set up screen, there is hum. Turn the digital inputs off and hum disappears. This happens regardless of whether or not anything is actually hooked up to the digital inputs or not.

Curious.

Post Number: 7
Sounds busted to me. What version is it?

gilevans
Unregistered guest
2.0 according to the sticker on the box.

I have a T763 with the V2 yellow stick on the box. The version was 2.0.2 on the front panel button push (video and audio selectors at the same time if I remember right).
No humm and no buzz. I do not have any rear speakers enabled. Digital audio only inputs.

Username: Newbuyer

I am the person with a new T753, that posted above as "Anonymous" on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 05:20 pm. That was my first post, and this is my second post. I decided to register a username, so as not to be confused with other Anonymous posts here.

My T753 is a new Version 2.0 stickered unit from an end-of-January new shipment.

Gilevans, your experience is extremely similar to mine. A whiny buzzing sound comes through the surround channels. To hear it you need to have a 5.1 (or better) speaker setup with both a digital input active AND any mode other than Stereo selected.

I agree, the noise is definitely coming from the digital inputs, and directed only to the surround and center channels. I hear it most loudly coming from the surround channels.

Your experience as well?

DougW
Unregistered guest
I've written to the on-line NAD Electronics Support Center. I decided to make the content available to readers of this thread, see below. I recommend that everyone having this problem send NAD a letter also. Maybe they will get the message.

Dear NAD,
As I suspect you may be aware, there are a lot of people having BIG problems with unacceptable levels of hum on the T7XX line of AV receivers. In my case the T743 I purchased a month ago had this problem; the dealer replaced it and the replacement has the identical problem. There is a large number of postings at https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/113762.html describing identical or similar problems to mine. This problem is instrinsic to the receiver, please don't bother offering me advice on eliminating earth loops and such, all of that has been fully checked out. And I am using a level 2 power conditioner. I'm a long-term NAD user: having been delighted with my stereo system, NAD was the natural choice for me for home theater. But so far it has turned into a major disappointment - for myself and many others. PLEASE provide us with some MEANINGFUL support. Otherwise you will burn off many of your loyal customers who will likely never buy NAD again.
Doug W.

gilevans
Unregistered guest
NewBuyer...that's exactly what's happening with my T753. It's going back later today. It's not that noticable when running 5.1 content, but incredibly distracting under Prologic.

Bronze Member

Fylde Coast, England

Post Number: 15
NewBuyer wrote : "To hear it you need to have a 5.1 (or better) speaker setup with digital input active AND any mode other than Stereo selected".
This was a little concerning to me, as I have only used a four speaker setup since purchasing the T753. So I left work early in order to experiment - in case I had the problem but my setup was hiding it.

I have now added a Tannoy M2 speaker as centre, perched incongruously atop my television, to take the speaker count up to 5 (I am assuming that the addition of a sub-woofer wouldn't make any difference).

I am relieved that I still cannot hear anything which shouldn't be present from a normal listening position using any of the many combinations of inputs (stereo, prologic, DD) and modes (DD, EARS, Prologic etc) which I have tried so far. Even with the centre and surrounds at +12db and the volume turned up loud, I need to be within 4 inches of them to hear anything at all during gaps in the music/soundtrack.

Is there a 'poll' facility on this board? It would be interesting to find out the percentage of owners who have the annoying buzz/hiss problems.

Maybe they have two factories in China, one of which makes good equipment to be sent to Europe......
:-)

Anonymous

I also have a loud hissing noise with the NAD 743. This is version 2.03. I had an 1.27 and brought it in to get a new version. No change, I'm turning this crap in for something else.

Anonymous

It's better to call NAD direct than sending email.I assure you they will say that hiss is normal to 7x3 model.The no. is 1-905-831-6555 and ask for technical or engineering department.

Anonymous

As I recall in an earlier post somewhere Nad said they knew about the comments on this forum and that there really was no problem. I have talked to some NAD dealers that admit there has been problems. When enough people stop buying them and affect their wallets something will have to happen.

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
When enough people stop buying them and affect their wallets something will have to happen

They never had much market share in the first place. All they're doing is keeping themselves from ever turning a decent profit or growing their business.

It's the strangest way to run a business I've ever seen.. People want to give them their money; NAD just doesn't want to take it. Look at how many of these posters want to buy or keep a product from NAD, but feel that they can't.

These guys have, in my opinion, a virtually untapped segment of the market that they are basically refusing realize.

Bronze Member

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 29
From what I gather one of the biggest A/V shops in Toronto (Bay Bloor Radio) which is a NAD dealer has returned their entire inventory of the T7x3 series receivers because of to many problems with the product/customers. That's going to hurt NAD in the Ontario market for sure. I ended up getting mine in uptown toronto from a retailer I'd rather deal with anyhow but most people hearing the news of Bay-Bloor Radio's boycot would likely run the other way from NAD all together -- which is very sad.

I love my T753 and I'm glad I got it over the Denon bay bloor was trying to sell me. But NAD's Customer Service on this issue seems abismal and pathetic. Customer Service is still the most important thing out there I think.

(On a tangent while talking about customer service -- I recently dealt with what is probably the best customer service in the world with Energy Speaker Systems' manufactuer API Inc. It's to long to post this this unrelated thread but my point is I'll recommend them to anyone now because of the service I got (I was asking a favour and they came through). NAD Solve your customer service problem and FIX this bug or Recall all the receivers for those who have problematic ones!

Anonymous

Seems a lot of the hiss issues are associated with the surround speakers. Could the load difference between full range mains and less demanding surrounds be masking the hiss? [Presumably a lot of you are going for NAD power to get decent performance out of less efficient mains that need more juice] This should be easy to test; just swap the speakers.

If the NADs indeed operate without sound-altering filtering componentry, you should really make sure you are plugged into clean power, and your audio wiring isn't getting RF interference from the power lines. If all those requirements are met, and it still hisses at you, send it back.

Swapping main and surround speakers does not help. In my case, the offensive sound is not a "hiss", it is a semi-high-pitched buzzing sound that comes from the surrounds when a digital input is active, volume is not zero, and any surround mode whatsoever is selected. The buzzing sound is the same loudness at all nonzero volume levels, so it is most noticeable during quiet music/movie passages. Clean power is not an issue either, as we've invested in line conditioning with no change. It appears to be a genuine, and highly regrettable, flaw in the NAD T7X3 units.

I noticed that in these NAD T7X3 units, the DAC's dedicated to the surround/center channels are 24bit/96khz, while the DAC's for the main channels are 24bit/192khz. I wonder if the NAD internal DSP chip is producing interference in the surrounds due to a flawed negotiating algorithm handling the resampling difference between these different DAC's...

Bronze Member

Fylde Coast, England

Quote "It appears to be a genuine, and highly regrettable, flaw in the NAD T7X3 units"

I wonder if I have gone deaf and insane without realising, and the melodious and hiss-free sounds which I seem to hear from my T753 are purely a product of my deranged mind?

I don't think that the fundemental design can be flawed, as many units work very well, without any noticable hiss or hum.

It could possibly be that the power supply on 110/120 volt machines is significantly different to that in my 240 volt machine, and this is the cause of the faults?

As I mentioned a few posts ago, it would be useful if we could arrange some sort of poll to get an idea of how many machines are faulty. Would be nice to know what voltage they are on as well.

I don't work for NAD and am not defending them. I think that they should post a statement on this board to let us know what the situation is.

Regards,
diablo ( happy T7?? owner) :-)

Post Number: 3
Quote from diablo: "...It could possibly be that the power supply on 110/120 volt machines is significantly different to that in my 240 volt machine, and this is the cause of the faults?...

That is another very interesting possibility... good suggestion.

I too hope NAD will check all of this out. In the meantime, I suppose that our family will simply have to return our T753.

Perhaps we will try a Rotel RSX-1056, which would hopefully be an equivalent (or even better) receiver...

gilevans
Unregistered guest
So, I took my T753 back to the dealer. We plugged in a new unit and hooked up the rear surrounds and...no hum. We plugged in my unit...and...hum. I had a bad unit...so I swapped it and bumped up to the T763, humless I'm happy to report, and better sounding than the T753.

A happy, and if I were to believe everything I read here, completely unexpected ending.

Unregistered guest
Nice to hear you found a Good One.

Enjoy.

Post Number: 4
gilevans,

That is very encouraging news. I will also try upgrading to a T763, and see if it clears up our problems here as well.

I'm a bit worried however. I spoke to a NAD tech last week, who said the problems we are describing are completely normal to these units and are not a flaw or something that can be fixed. He said that to get quiet electronics (i.e. no buzz or hum or hiss, etc) one must be willing to spend closer to the $4000 pricepoint for a receiver. Very discouraging.

You also mentioned that your new T763 sounds better than the T753 did... can you please elaborate a little on this? I'd be very interested to hear what the differences are, besides the obvious one about the hum...

Bronze Member

Fylde Coast, England

Post Number: 21
I think that you and the 'NAD tech' were obviously at cross-purposes. The problems mentioned in this thread have concerned annoying hiss/hum which can be heard, at a low volume, from a normal listening position. I assume that he was actually referring to the very slight noise which you can hear if the volume is turned up and you have your ear next to a speaker.

If he did mean that hiss, etc. could be heard further than 6 inches from the speakers and stated that it was normal, then he is a complete idiot who should be ignored.
My NAD doesn't produce any noise other than I would expect from any receiver. Neither did the Kenwood surround processor or the Onkyo AV receiver I had previously -- and neither of these cost more than the equivalent of $2,000.

I doubt if the technology has taken major backwards steps since thes were produced. :-)

Anonymous

Canuckinapickle,

You are right. I went to www.baybloorradio.com and noticed that they don't carry Nad receivers anymore but they still carry Nad cd and dvd players.

Newbuyer,

100% they will tell you that hiss is normal to all Nad receivers but be careful when someone will post and say that his Nad is hiss free maybe he's selling Nad.Anyway 763 has torroidal transformer and more power that means better dynamics and bottom end than 753 at mid to high volume but they sound the same at low volume. Hope this helps.

Bronze Member

Fylde Coast, England

Post Number: 22
"Anonymous" states "be careful when someone will post and say that his Nad is hiss free maybe he's selling Nad."

I have no connection with NAD, selling or otherwise and my NAD T753 has been hiss and hum free since it came out of the box.

How do you explain all the good reviews that NAD AV receivers get if the hiss/hum is normal. Funny that they never notice any faults with the machines.

I have long suspected that the posters who make ridiculous unsubstatiated claims about hiss are HK or Marantz dealers.

I think there is some dirty dealing going on in this forum by low-life competitors - and not only by the 'anonymous' posters.

Anonymous,

Thank you for the information, it does help and I really appreciate it.

diablo,

The NAD tech was referring to exactly what I described above: Not the usual high-volume hiss, but rather the annoying buzzing from the surrounds that can be heard from the listening position at low volume, when using digital inputs from the source.

He works for NAD (i.e. not just a customer), and said NAD has been aware of these customer complaints for some time now. He said NAD's position is that this problem is not a design flaw, but that it is normal operating behavior for the T7X3 line, and that customers complaining about it simply don't appreciate that they would need to spend at least twice as much to get quiet digital electronics from a receiver, i.e. around $4000 pricepoint or more. He says that the problem is simply a byproduct of putting so many delicate electronics within a single chassis with the high-current amplifier.

On a different note, I did make specific mention of this forum and this specific thread, so he could check out what some others are saying. Hope it might make a difference.

Bronze Member

Fylde Coast, England

Post Number: 23
They must have a different design for the American market then.
My European one don't buzz with digital inputs.

"The NAD tech was referring to exactly what I described above: Not the usual high-volume hiss, but rather the annoying buzzing from the surrounds that can be heard from the listening position at low volume, when using digital inputs from the source."

That is simply strange. I have a T763 v2 and have had no buzz and no hiss using digital inputs and surrounds (I only have surrounds no backs). I have other issues with NAD but not that. If it buzzes and hisses then it must be doing so at a lower volume than the fans in the T763 from across the room.

Bronze Member

Portugal

Post Number: 23
In my case (T763 V2 yellow sticker) I have hiss/hum in all 5 speakers volume independant and even after shutting down all inputs on the on screen menus, the noise was still there.
So it must come from the power supply since the unit on it's own wo. sources is making the exact same noise. I'm waiting now for my 4th unit now hopefully with the green sticker.
Good thing is that I'm really pleased with the overall sound.

Bronze Member
Username: Dary

Sao Paulo Brazil

Post Number: 41
Just for statistics... I've had a 773 that should be an early unit (S/N below 300). It DIDN'T have ANY audible hiss/hum, at least using my KEF Q7 speakers. The sound was great, compared to my current HK 430.

Anonymous

Diablo,

Can you post your 753's serial no? I want to find out if there is a difference on the design in Europe and N. America.You can call Nad toll free at 18002634666 and let us know if the hiss is normal or not.

Anonymous

The hiss we are talking here is a constant noise.You will hear it when you place your ear about 6 inches from the speaker even without input, just power on the receiver and turn up the volume and bingo!

gilevans
Unregistered guest
The 763's sound is tighter, more defined, sounds are more seperated, and the dynamics are better. Overall, it's just more refined. I'm am completely happy with it.

For now... :-)

Bronze Member

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 42
Here is something crazy -- I dont' know if it has been noted already elsewhere but I arrived home the other day late in the evening when all was quiet, walked into my living room and heard a faint buzzing -- my centre channel. I looked to see if someone had left the receiver on -- NO! The centre was buzzing even though the T753 was in STANDBY. I turned it on and off again via the front power switch and the buzz went away. It's as if the amp section was left on dispite the unit appearing to be off.

The buzz was so faint and only from the one speaker. I still love my NAD though :-)

Will T
Unregistered guest
From a user helped by these forum threads: Preferring the NAD sound to the Rotel 1056 (which also has QC problems), I purchased a T753 (version 2.05) Jan 25th to replace my 16-year-old slightly underpowered NAD stereo receiver. What a hugely-improved sound quality! Really sweet, pure, beautiful music -- a very happy marriage of components. (Speakers: Tannoy M2s and Rel Strata II up front with modified Boston Acoustic A40s for surround.) And NAD has a more convenient, better designed remote as well.

Unfortunately the left surround channel died after 4 days. The very helpful dealer loaned a demo until a replacement unit arrived (demo was version 1.27 which had the hiss/hum problem -- in digital modes only when volume turned above +5; it also had the power shutdown problem -- a result of poorly specd diodes according to other threads on this forum). I've had the ver2.05 replacement unit a week running 12-16 hours a day with no problems so far: no dead channels, no hiss or hum beyond what I had on my old receiver, no shutdown problem. The unit is in a cabinet (back panel removed for better air circulation), and I did place an 80mm computer fan to blow into the back vents (2500 rpm 23 dB, connected to a spare 12volt transformer plugged into the T753's switched outlet: a quiet, $12.00 cooling solution also suggested on this forum).

So I keep my fingers crossed -- and rely on NAD's 2 year warrantee. Meanwhile the system is fantastic.

PS to Strata II users: contrary to REL's very specific recommendations, the best-sounding connection with the T753 was to use the low level input ONLY, REL crossover set to the highest frequency setting and gain to personal preference; on T753 set all speakers to small and the subwoofer crossover to 60Hz (or 10Hz above your front speakers' bass rolloff). This produces very tight, musical bass with no boominess.

Username: Jannee

Sweden

Hi!
I buyed a T 753 yesterday after looking at this thread for a while. I found out immediately after unpacking that it had the v1.27 firmware. The box it came in had a yellow sticker, so I thought everything was fine. Does anyone know if I can request a firmware update and if the diodes can be changed? Is it anything else I should think of with this ver.?

Thanks,

Janne

Anonymous

There is obviously a v2.0 upgrade for the T743.

http://www.hifiklubben.com/files/PDF_files/Shared/NAD/Usermanual/T743_OM_Addendu m.pdf

I just do not know where to find it. It is not on the NAD support pages.

Username: Jannee

Sweden

OK,
Thanks.

I also found
http://www.hifiklubben.com/files/PDF_files/Shared/NAD/Usermanual/T753_OM_Addendu m.pdf
That applies to my receiver. I will definetly call them today and ask why they said my receiver was of the latest and greatest version... And it was not. The v2.0 gives you the possibility to semi-manually reroute zone 2 to one or two of the power amps that you do not use... And I would like to do exactly that.

/Janne

Bronze Member
Username: Miso

Slovakia

Post Number: 26
i wonder,could that be because of it's high current amp.design? i used to have HK which was high current too,and had hum/hiss from surround and center channel,it was VERY annoying and don't want to have it again.REcently i'm shopping for reciever and I think i just have decided NAD or DENON.(that would be DENON)

Just wanted to update:

We recently replaced the NAD T753 receiver with a brand new black Rotel RSX-1056 receiver.

Result: The Rotel RSX-1056 is far, FAR superior in every single category. Much better sound, including better punch, soundstage and detail, better dynamics and transients. More features, looks better, 5-year warranty. It also has absolutely none of the noise issues that the NAD T753 receiver had.

We are extremely happy with our decision!

Bronze Member
Username: Agimat

Post Number: 78
How much is the Rotel RSX-1056?

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 345
This is the first time reading this thread. It looks like NAD should be skipped over for a different brand based on all the comments about humming and hissing sounds.....yuck.

Bronze Member

Fylde Coast, England

Post Number: 59
Dear NewBuyer
quote "Result: The Rotel RSX-1056 is far, FAR superior in every single category. Much better sound, including better punch, soundstage and detail, better dynamics and transients."

If you like the sound of the Rotel which you have now, then that is good.

I don't like the sort of brash sound that the Rotel produces.

But hey, you like what you like!!! Well done for making a decision. :-)

Regards,
Fester

Unregistered guest
He also mentioned:
>More features, looks better, 5-year warranty. It also has absolutely none of the noise issues that the NAD T753 receiver had.

Apparently, he has also had time to live with both within his specific system and room acoustics which usually better justifies a comparative appraisal.

By the way, if you would, how much did you pay for the Rotel?

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
The Rotel RSX-1056 is far, FAR superior in every single category... It also has absolutely none of the noise issues that the NAD T753 receiver had.

It looks like NAD should be skipped over for a different brand based on all the comments about humming and hissing sounds

Actually, if you ever check out the forums over at Club Rotel, you will see that Rotel (including the 1056) has had its own share of problems.

Unregistered guest
Yes, those issues are also addressed at:
http://audioreview.com/A-V+Receivers/ROTEL/MPL_735_2718crx.aspx

You've probably also read the following:
>Englishmusic fan
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 11:40 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi marilyn.

I am writing from London where NAD has got itself a poor reputation on service I am sorry to say.Its such a shame as there are many loyal fans...methinks this will be one brand that will not survive.Good luck in your endeavours

Hello,

lars and JAW, sorry to keep you waiting on our reply, we paid $1125 for our new Rotel RSX-1056 receiver. This was a little more than the NAD T753 had cost us, but we were willing to pay a bit more for the essential quality that we wanted, and this price was still reasonably comparable to the Denon AVR-3805 that we were also strongly considering for purchase.

Of course, after reading that a few Rotel customers had experienced some problems with their Rotel receivers as well, we were very worried about the possibility of quality control issues with our new Rotel - especially after the extremely disappointing and terrible experience we had, regarding the major issues with the NAD receiver we had previously auditioned. We even started a thread about our purchase anxiety over at Club Rotel, http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?t=12544

Apparently Rotel has previously identified, and solved, any earlier problems their receivers had, and they actually repaired and/or replaced the units RIGHT AWAY for their customers, giving them units that were actually fixed and in a timely manner. And, of course, the newer Rotel units (last 6 months and forward) do not have any of these issues anymore at all, apparently. I must say, this is much better customer service than I hear NAD has been giving its customers, which is really unfortunate for NAD because not only do they have an honestly inferior product here but I feel they will be losing their customer base in the receiver market due to their customer service issues as well.

Imagine how completely surprised and happy we were, when we brought the Rotel RSX-1056 receiver home, cabled it up, and tried out some music. It sounds just wonderful! It is hard to explain how "night-and-day" different the sound is, compared to the previous NAD T753 receiver. We are so glad that we didn't just choose to "settle" with the NAD receiver, especially with all of its problems! It was a major hassle to go through the return process and to have to buy/audition another brand, especially after the demoralizing aspect of the first round. It was well worth the time and effort in the end, however.

diablo, please don't become offended, but I kind of wondered if you would soon try to make a sort of "backhanded" negative comment about the sound of this receiver since it isn't a NAD receiver. It does seem like you do a lot of that around here! However, I respect your opinion nevertheless.

To respond to diablo's comment though, let me assure everyone who reads this thread, that the Rotel RSX-1056 receiver most certainly does not sound harsh or brash at all. In fact, in both music and movies, it so completely surpasses the previous NAD receiver in sound quality and features that we feel like we just cannot overemphasise this fact. This is so evident that even our guests, who didn't know that we had replaced the NAD with the Rotel, commented on how much better the system was sounding! The quality, looks, features, performance, and configurability of this Rotel receiver is simply amazing. It has really opened our eyes to what kind of a difference can be had. We really like the 5 year warranty as well (peace of mind).

This was a long post, thanks to anyone who reads it all!

Bronze Member
Username: Agimat

Post Number: 79
New Buyer,

It was a long post but very informative specially on your new receiver.I'm quite interested also and I'm planning to replace my CA Azur receiver and I don't want to go back to Nad because of the hiss issue.BTW what speakers are you using with your Rotel? Thanks

Unregistered guest
Here, too, thanks. Nice post.

The only concern, depending on the speakers one owns, is "speaker impedance 8 ohms minimum".

The NAD's drive 4 ohms in spades.

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
The NAD's drive 4 ohms in spades.

But I would hate to see that become the product's only selling point...

Bronze Member

Fylde Coast, England

Post Number: 63
NewBuyer,
Maybe my use of the term 'brash' when describing the Rotel which you have just bought, was incorrect, seeing as when I heard it demo'd, it was paired with some speakers which were also on the brighter side of things.

When used with those speakers, it was so 'revealing' that I knew I couldn't live with that set-up for long term listening - would need to take an aspirin every hour.

With more refined speakers it could well be liveable with.

Though your rubbishing of the T753 by comparison is very irritating. The NADs may have problems for some, but most users tend to think the sound is excellent - as do I.

Regards,
diablo

Post Number: 10
lars,

We are using a pair of Kef Coda 8 bookshelf speakers, a pair of SRS Labs Klayman Signature Series Flat Panel speakers, a matching SRS Labs Center speaker, and a Denon powered subwoofer (model DSW-40). The 2 Kefs are 6-ohm nominal and the 3 Klaymans are all 4-ohm.

JAW,

We were concerned about the 8-ohm spec printed on the back of the Rotel receiver and we called Rotel about it directly. They assured us that the RSX-1056 can drive 4-ohm speaker loads perfectly well, but that the unit would just need to be properly ventilated, i.e. have around 4 inches of free-air clearance around the top and sides of the unit. We do have this clearance, and have found that we can run these five speakers all day long with this receiver without it getting too hot or having any issues whatsoever, just like Rotel advised. It drives these speaker loads at least as well as the previous NAD receiver did.

diablo,

Sorry if the comments were irritating, it was not intentional. I'm sure that if the NAD receiver hadn't exhibited its problems, then it would have likely sounded quite nice. However, even then, the sound quality of the Rotel receiver is still somehow very significantly superior, at least in our own humble and subjective judgement. I really don't understand the electronic side of the situation enough to know exactly how the sound quality can be this much better, and it is a little embarassing to admit my ignorance of those things. All I can say is that our ears are our only basis for judgement, and the difference really is that noticeable to all of us.

Thanks again to all who are reading these long posts I've made.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
P.S. diablo,

When I say "us" in my comment I mean myself, my family, and guests. I don't mean to imply that "us" means all readers here, obviously! :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us