How to adjust Denon DP-52F

Username: Dd168168

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
Thanks all for help me with my grounding problem. Now I have noticed that my turntable is not starting at very beginning of the record. It started about 1 minute after the starting point. I understand there must be an adjustment to be done to correct this. However, I bought this turntable with no owner's manual. Can someone having experience with this machine tell me how to do it?

Furthermore, I seems to me there are quite a few things can be adjusted on this unit; two dials with marking Q-Damping and Stylus Antiskid, a threaded dial at the end of tone arm, also two screaws at the sides of tone arm near the base. Maybe someone can shed me a light how those things work.

Furthermore, my Denon preamp AVP-5000 does not have phono Jack. Right now, I am using a Pioneer Receiver as a preamp, which has phone jacks. Is it worthwhile to buy a phono preamp like NAD PP2 to go with my Denon preamp?

By the way, I really like the sound effect of LP since I hook up the turntable first time yesterday. It may not sound as accurate as CD but has a very nice warm tone.

Thank you in advance for your help. I think after a while I won't ask those newbie questions again.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us