Help!: RCA Lyra 2840 - Unable to

Username: Musik05

Woodbridge, Nj Usa

Post Number: 1
After I copied couple of files on Lyra 2840 via PC, it stopped working. Several minutes after the on button is pushed, there is message - "Failed to load system files. Reload LyraHD system files"

Please help!! Thanks in advance.

Mountie68
Unregistered guest
Go to the RCA web page and bring up audio devices then downloads and look for lyra 2840 downloads then reload your system files via your usb.

jwhip05
Unregistered guest
When i put some music on my RCA LYRA 2780 it said I had a corrupted system flies and then shuts off.
I tryed udating system flies but it still dosnt work. HELP

KDog1800
Unregistered guest
I can't even reload the 2850a's system files because my machine won't recognize it anymore. Can anyone please help???? megamanx18@yahoo.com

Username: Blindman

Post Number: 1
for manoj and jwhip05 all you need to do is update your firmware. your system files basically got corrupt. Should work fine after that.

KDog1800 chances are the device is "still attached to the computer" meaning, if you are in windows xp, the device needs to be removed from the taskbar "safely remove hardware" icon... i would uninstall and reboot, then obviously reinstall the software from the site...

Best of luck to all

Username: Squirlzmm07

Post Number: 4
my files were corrupt, and it still has corrupt files, please help
sjensen@mountmichael.com

Username: Squirlzmm07

Post Number: 5
after i updated my firmware they were still corrupt

Unregistered guest
I had an error loading files onto my lyra 2850a, and now my computer does not recognize my lyra as being connected to the computer. Someone had talked about the safely remove hardware icon in the windows xp taskbar, but I can't find that. Please let me know how I can resolve this issue.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us