Uploading music on website.

Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through December 31, 2005alexandria thompson73
Archive through July 25, 2005bennnnnnnn79

meeeee
Unregistered guest
hi, i have to put music on a Invisionfree site and i used the embed tag, i could see it properly. BUT no one else could hear it.....so how do you use the embed tag but also let the other person hear it?

wouldntulike2kno
Unregistered guest
Alright all MySpace users an easy way to put a song you like on your profile without going through another website and through alot of bullshit just register as an artist...... technically you are not supposed to do this unless you REALLY are an artist and you have your own music but it worked for me and i wont tell anyone if u wont haha so once you have registered as an artist you can upload only 4 songs but hey its easier than going through all the other bullshit anyways i hope this helps you out i know it is kind of like cheating your way through but I have been trying to upload songs to my MySpace for some time now and it just was not working for me at all so i had to take drastic measures for those of you who are like me and could not upload your songs to MySpace just follow what i said above and its pretty much smooth sailing from there just go to the artistprofile u created from your regular profile and you will see your songs that YOU uploaded and click "add" and its all good! PLUS everyone can hear it on your profile NOT just you!

Anonymous

im lovin the person who just posted the website ripway.com, iwebmusic.com thingy just sucks caz its only 4 song files thats under 750kb so that sucked rear ends but on ripway i could upload most of my music... thanks

Anonymous

well i have been looking for a way to get music from limewire and post it up on your myspace website...mayne dis stuff is hard as hell...can someone please tell me how to do dis...plesh

Anonymous

well i have been looking for a way to get music from limewire and post it up on your myspace website...mayne dis stuff is hard as hell...can someone please tell me how to do dis...plesh

Mr Mouse
Unregistered guest
Is anyone going to help these people?

Unregistered guest
Hey I also have lime wire and im trying to get my music codes so i can upload it to my myspace. Its probibly not as frustrating as i think it is but if u could give me a head start it would be great!!!!

Unregistered guest
email me at bobwashisnamo90@yahoo.com
and i will give you the code to play a song file on your website and how to play it continuously so when it is over it will automatically start over again

Anonymous

thanks to whoever put insightz.net/index.php I love you thankyou so much my Xanga sounds great now ^_^

cargoesfast
Unregistered guest
insightz.net is the way to go and it worked for me but does anyone know some code so that a windows media player thing plays the music and people can press pause and whatever when looking at my profile cause right now the music just plays nonstop... please reply or email me at cargoesfast@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
how you put music on your website?

cargoesfast
Unregistered guest
go to insightz.net to upload a mp3 from your computer for file hosting and use the url they give you in this code "<embed allowScriptAccess="never"style='display:none' src='url goes here' AUTOSTART='True' LOOP='1'>"

Unregistered guest
SAME problem i'm having let me know as well

Unregistered guest
SAME problem i'm having let me know as well

Anonymous

bgsound src="the url of the song goes here" autoplay="true" loop="infinite"

^Thats for continuous play without a play button

embed src="song link goes here" loop="true" border=none width=0 height=0 autostart="true"

^this one should open a media player

*NOTE: A > should be at the end of the code, and a < should be at the beginning.*

insightz.net rocks. And you don't have to register.

AmyK9393
Unregistered guest
umm.......can someone please tell me where it shows you the url for the song after you upload it on insightz.net...i cannot find it anywhere.

AmyK9393
Unregistered guest
oh sorry nvm, i think i found it :]

Unregistered guest
HI YOUR, I NEED SOME HELP..I WANNA ADD MUSIC FROM MY COMPUTER TO MY MYSPACE PAGE..HOW CAN I DO THAT...put8onme@yahoo.com

fairyprincess
Unregistered guest
where does it show the url for ur song once u upload it... i know someone just asked this, but i still cant find it lol so if someone can help thanks heaps: )

cargoesfast
Unregistered guest
is anyone having trouble because insightz deletes your file after a few days??

Amyk9393
Unregistered guest
Yeah, i noticed it deletes your file too.
Anyone know how to fix that, or if theres a site just like this one that doesnt do that?

Anonymous

HEY EVERYONE!!! i FOUND OUT THAT YOOH DONT HAVE TO UPLOAD MUSiIC TO PUT UP UR OWN!! LiiKE, iiF UR TRYiiNG TO PUT UP YOUR OWN MUSiiC YOU'VE MADE AND YOOH WANNA PUT iiT ON UR MYSPACE, THEN YOOH WiLL HAFTAH MAKE A MUSiiC MYSPACE AND DEN iiT GiiVES YOOH A PLACE TO UPLOAD YOUR OWN MUSiiC!! AND iiF UR PROBLEM iiS THAT YOOH CANT FiiND DAH MUSiiC YOOH WANT TO PUT ON UR MYSPACE, THEN ALL YOOH HAFTAH DO iiS GO TO UR HOMEPAGE AND DEN GO TO SEARCH AND GO TO THE SECOND SEARCH BOX WHERE iiT SAYS FRiiEND FiiNDER... DEN SEARCH FOR THE ARTiiST... AND THE ARTiiST PiiCTURE SHOULD BE THERE iiF iiTS THE RiiTE SiiNGER! AND WHEN YOOH CLiiCK ON THE RITE ARTIST, ON THE FAR RITE, THEY SHOULD HAVE SOME MUSIC PLAYING AND IT SHOULD SHOW THE SONG YOOH WANT, AND THEN BY IT SHOULD SAY "ADD"...... AND RITE WHEN YOOH CLICK "ADD"... IT SHOULD BE ADDED RITE THEN AND THERE!! WELL... I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM LIKE THAT AND I FOUND IT OUT!! WELL... HOPE THIS HELPS YOU!! IF NOT, IM VERY VERY SORRY!! THANK YOU!!

Unregistered guest
I would like to add my itunes songs on a friends' ipod without cancelling his own entire library. How cna this be done ?

Xiux
Unregistered guest
I used Ripway for a while, but the bandwidth sucks, same with fileupyours.com. A pretty awesome site that works is Putfile.com, upload your music, then click on the link to play the song. Go to the "View" tab on the top of your browser, and view the source code for the page. Look around a bit, you should see a link that ends in ".mp3", that's the url you put into your blog. They haven't done anything to my account there yet, so I'm assuming they have no way to track that; just out of courtesy, though, I delete the old song whenever I use a new one to cut down on my bandwidth piracy.

Unregistered guest
i have a cd, a myspace accout, and a goal. now all i want to do is put a track from the cd as my background on my profile but i have no idea how to. Its a burnt CD that one of my friends recorded and i dont even know where to start.

huhu
Unregistered guest
How can i put the music on the website??? ^-^
MiMi

vanggie
Unregistered guest
i wana put music in my xanga blog..howeva i haf tried thoz site that you guys haf given but it does not wrk!! anione can help!!?

vanggie
Unregistered guest
i wana put music in my xanga blog..howeva i haf tried thoz site that you guys haf given but it does not wrk!! anione can help!!?

mimopudi
Unregistered guest
lots of kisses for you who posted ripway.com!!!!

Unregistered guest
hey people, I wanna upload my songs to myspace, could anyone please help me out on here? my e-mail is rufflychux@hotmail.com or rufflychux@yahoo.co.uk

lovexstruckxscars
Unregistered guest
Iwebmusic.com has been deleted or something.. what the hell.. I'm so mad!

Username: Hilary_ma4

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
can someone upload a song called grip from inuyasha on a website for me? becacause i can't upload since my computer s a bit screwed up. my email is myfavcolourisblue@hotmail.com

Anonymous

WTF??? EVERYONE IS ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS AND THEY'VE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED. TRY flurl.com, putfile.com and ripway.com

AND DONT ASK HOW TO UPLOAD MUSIC AGAIN... READ WHAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS SAID FIRST :-S

Geohyde Chef
Unregistered guest
Im not sure this will help u but here is my answer, in the EMBED tag, there should be a bit that says loop. E.g

<EMBED src="file.wav" autostart=true loop=10000 volume=100
hidden=true><noembed><bgsound></noembed>

try copying that code and change the file.wav to ur file. Hope this helps 8)

Nick_691
Unregistered guest
Insightz isnt working for me!..
It jsut says to upload and try again!...someone please help!

Anonymous

hey guys i am trying to post my 1 GB sized home made video on my web page but i cant find a place that will handle me uploading something that big for free. can someone help me out?

theperson
Unregistered guest
HELLO WHY DOESN'T ANYTHING WORK???

Username: Jessie~marie

Hey guys~! Um... there is a song I want to put on my myspace, but I have no idea how to do it! I have it on a cd, but need help putting it on my page! Help me... please~!

Username: Kooolguy64

Post Number: 2
omfg what if u dont have a myspace account and u have an xanga. I cant ever find a fricking url to put on there. if anyone know of a site that works plz help

Nobody knows
Unregistered guest
Hey what is the URL for the song "When there was me and you" It is From the disney movie called "High School Musical" THANK YOU

Unregistered guest
I have a song that is an mp3 file and I want to put it as my music in my myspace. How do i do this?
please e-mail me and let me know what to do: kurr1002@yahoo.com
thanks in advance....

Anonymous

plz do any one knows how to put song in myspace i dont know how to put song in my space plz help me.i am not register here so plz email me :khansikander4u@hotmail.com

mariejoon
Unregistered guest
YOU COULd just use mytuneslive.com.

pinkettpeach
Unregistered guest
ok people its been like the smae question over and over again! about the html and stuff for background music. heres a little lifesavet for background music:
<embed src="URL HERE" hidden=true autostart=true>
<noembed>
<bgsound src="URL HERE" loop=infinite>
</noembed>

just put ur URL and tada! oh and to upload ur music to html got to ripway.com

ms2006
Unregistered guest
okay so im trying to use insightz to upload my song, but for some reason it isnt allowing me to..PLEASE HELP!!

kristy
Unregistered guest
HOW TO DO IT!
just go to the ripway.com site fill out the info to be a user... then go to my files... then it will say you have none... hit upload files... i have lime wire and itunes so just go there copy and paste the song to your desktop... go back to the upload section on ripway... hit browse... find your song from your desktop... click it... then hit upload... it may take a minure to upload...it will then give you the code... then go to myspace... edit profile... copy and paste is somewhere like in the "about me section"... save it and you should be good to go!

hope this helps worked for me first time!
Good luck xo

Geohyde Chef
Unregistered guest
does anyone know how to change your default music player?? mine is windows media, but lots of files don't work with it, i really want to make real player as my default music player. Please can somone help??

konrad12223
Unregistered guest
i have same problem

Alma
Unregistered guest
okay i have a different question...okay now how would i show my code so others can come to my site and use it and also how do i put like a tag on it at the top say like "whosever music codes"?

konrad2321312
Unregistered guest
ok ripway works... but...everytime someone goes on ur myspace and the song turns on...does something download from ripway? cuz i go on in a couple hours and the song doesn't work anymore...i don't want to pay for ripway. any other way to do it?

kiea
Unregistered guest
A good place is fileupyours.com u have unlimited space! but just dont over due it unless u have to wait 21 days 4 it to work again! and the code 4 music that keeps replaying is .....

<bgsound src="Song Url Goes Here" loop="infinite" autostart="true">

Unregistered guest
Hey,

I am having the same trouble as everyone else...how do i get my song that i have from my itunes to myspace....please help and email me at kritdofoxytuna@hawaii.rr.com.

ts

cheree
Unregistered guest
HEEEELP!!!! I got one of those blingjam players- but I dont know how to get the mp3 URL onto the thing where you create the player. this is frustrating. can anyone give me a step by step thing I can UNDERSTAND????

cheree
Unregistered guest
HEEEELP!!!! I got one of those blingjam players- but I dont know how to get the mp3 URL onto the thing where you create the player. this is frustrating. can anyone give me a step by step thing I can UNDERSTAND????

sally123321
Unregistered guest
is it possible to take music from windows media player and put it on a webpage? i've been trying forever to figure out how, and i'm beginning to think it's impossible.

xXLauraXx
Unregistered guest
can someone tell me a site that has disney music html codes so i can add music to my piczo site.Thanx

feliz
Unregistered guest
can anybody gimme a site so that i can convert ma music files into html for my piczo site thank u

BBQ
Unregistered guest
i tried ripway.com and it only gives html codes, which is not wat i want.. i want links for my xanga.. >< and angelfire.com always delete account or something, i wanna ask any other site that upload and give links?

BBQ
Unregistered guest
ooo cool i found filelodge.com works! thx!

ricco
Unregistered guest
you guys are all retards first get a clue and 2nd look in the myspace under fourms and there are all kinds of beefy nerds that can help you figure your sh1t out. just ask them how to do it and they will respond in under a hour because hey are all POWER NERDS.

chickenzgood
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to turn music into a code? I'm trying to upload it on piczo.com but it doesn't work.

JpzFinezt
Unregistered guest
hey guyz whats good...umm i just wanted to ask the person who said u could upload ur own muzic directly into myspace how to do it!!
- ur help will b highly apprecciated...thankZ..
ps: my email is val_dominican2dafullest@yahoo.com

Qing Zu
Unregistered guest
you all sucks.... blogupload.com

Anonymous

i'm finding a music website to upload music!! and everyone i've been to..takes about 2 hours to upload!! EERRR... and then wen I get the url it doesnt work.. sumone help me!!

Fuzz
Unregistered guest
OK, I tried to get music onto a Piczo site and I got this error:

Warning: mkdir(jnJlyBvyNt5ZeJZK0h0d/): Permission denied in /home/insightz/public_html/index.php on line 90

Warning: move_uploaded_file(jnJlyBvyNt5ZeJZK0h0d/Spoons.WAV): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/insightz/public_html/index.php on line 141

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpU9EmP1' to 'jnJlyBvyNt5ZeJZK0h0d/Spoons.WAV' in /home/insightz/public_ht

Can anyone help?

Jackie Trost
Unregistered guest
How do you get a flash mp3 player for your myspace... and sorry if somebody already wrote it... if they did... i didn't see it...lol

Unregistered guest
can someone please tell me why when i try to upload my song which is in mp3 to the artist section of myspace the time keeps running out on the upload process please help

Username: Nomans

beat

Unregistered guest
hey.. um i need help turn my music into html codes so i could put it on my site. this is my email address.. michelle_rock987@hotmail.com if yu have any info yu could send it to me!

icanbu2
Unregistered guest
well filelodge is the bestest out of all these thank you very much... ripway has problems, and if you go over a daily limit it screws u up

alby
Unregistered guest
with ripway can you only play one song at a time or can you can a small playlist.

princess_wratchford
Unregistered guest
Hi I am looking for directions on how to transfer my music that I have downloaded to limewire to windows media player so I can burn it to a cd. If anyone can help me I will be so greatful.

lynchey6
Unregistered guest
ripway.com is the key for uploading music onto any personal site!!

its easy, but does take some time if your on a dial up connection. and isnt the fastest on broadband either!!

any queries,
lynchey6@msn.com

EternalSerenity
Unregistered guest
Hey in filelodge.com i tried using it many times but when i upload it and when its done it just goes back to the page where u uplaod it and it doesnt upload my song at all can anyone help?

Augusta, Gone
Unregistered guest
Hii everyone ^-^. okay...heres MY problem...i am on myspace, I want an MP3 player on my page because I want more than one song, i already DOWNLOADED all the songs I want on my MP3, problem 1) It asks for the URLs to the songs, I have been searching HIGH AND LOW to learn how to get a fuzukin URL upload for my downloaded songs. It shouldnt be this hard! i mean it says getting the MP3 for myspace is "easy" yea if "easy" means you have to go to random places like this just to find out how the hell to upload a url for yer songs! and the places i go to only have like 50mg or 30mg and each song is atleast 2.00mg! and i KNOW it can work! because how does the other people have MP3s!? and ive asked this one girl for help, she had one, and she totally ignored me. Im like WTF!? am i in the damn twilight zone or something!? cant find a site that gives you the URL to yer downloaded songs!? anyways yea, so if any of you can help me I will LOVE you. peace.

Username: Aznskygtr

San marcos, C.A

mang erry1 telling alot of BS jusst list 1 really best website 4 myspace damnm n ripway.com really sucks i been there done that shitt dont work ....people we need 2 get atleast 1 really usable n dependable website 4 erry1 2 use instead of all the stupid stuff n wasting time n god damnm mang....

Username: Bluffer

DubaiUAE

I want to put a video on my piczo site but the video is stored in my computer memory. normally to put a video, u r supposed to put the HTML code - when the videos r downloaded from a download site, the HTML codes r given but I there r no HTML codes for the videos stored on my computer. SO HOW UPLOAD VIDEOS ON MY PICZO SITE?????????

Username: Raked

Vancouver, BC Canada

I was gonna use this ripway site cuz I usually use file lodge but it's being really annoying lately with not having enough storage... anyway then I read someone had to delete songs because of bandwidth??

Can someone please tell me what bandwidth IS and how it's like, bad or whatever it is? I read on the ripway site something about how it uses it up on free sites... will it use it on a spaces account? Gah what is bandwidth?! Please and thanks!

Username: Raked

Vancouver, BC Canada

Nishant D'souza

Just go to a hosting site and download the video. Go to browse, then find the file in your documents or wherever you keep it, upload, then you'll get a link and you just paste it into whatever program you're using on your site to play videos.

Username: Shalvs

hey guys I also have a problem with Myspace. I got the codes and all but when I put it in it doesn't work. And when I go to edit my profile to see whats happenning, theres a script that says, <embed allowScriptAccess="never" allowScriptAccess="never"..I tried changing it to always, yes and true but it always changes back. Can someone please help? shalveenprasad@hotmail.com thanks

Username: Haitsme

N/a, N/a N/a

i can't find a way to upload music on piczo:'(

Username: Shplow

i'm having the same problem with myspace as shalveen above. how do i get the allowScriptAccess="never" to change. could someone please help me. thank you so much!

Username: Jeffreyd5445

Does anyone have a code to add a song from ripway or any of the others that will put a song on myspace that DOESN'T START automatically, but gives a player so others can choose to listen to it?
Thanks

Username: Blo0ndie

Manhattan, NY U.S

Hey everyone =)
I'm having troubles finding the URL's to my favorite songs ( Like, The Used - Noise and Kisses).
Does anyone know easier ways to finding URLs???
Please let me know. Thanksssssssss

Username: Laidbackpunk

does anybody no how to upload wma files to myspace plz help me i really need help....

Username: Freaksan

Burleson, Texas Usa

Ok I've tried using my Microsoft Plus mp3 converter and it still doesn't work. I've gone to MyTunesLive and it just tells me that it doesn't recognize the XML file. Most of the sits listed do not work all that well. I'm still checking tho.

Username: Joshman4090

I can help with myspace of adding of songs that you pick just send an email with the name of four songs and the artist names and ill send any one the link so you can add your song to your myspace profile there to joshman4090@yahoo.com
with the subject "myspace songs"

Username: Jweezeee

I want to play two songs consecutively. If possible, how could I get one song to start playing automatically, then once it finishes, have the next song start playing? If anyone knows the right answer please let me know. Thanx

Username: Spades

Oh, and the location of the file will end in a .mp3 or .wav or another music file format.

Username: Neerajkr

I tried to embed a music with control (using code provided by "Crazy Lady Sadie" into my myspace; however the control isnt visible (though the music plays if i set autostart = "true". Can you help?

Username: Spades

Post Number: 7
The mini player is very small. It works perfectly on my myspace. I embeded my music player into my "Music" section. The mini player appeared in my music section. So, the mini player will appear wherever you added the code to. If you want to make it bigger, so it's not hard to find, add more to the width. =) I hope I helped.

Username: Neerajkr

the problem i think with my page is that the mini player does not appear. However its there in invisible form. Because when I click on that area (where the player is supposed to be) the song starts to play. Also I can see tool tips when i move the cursor over that area. This is really wierd. Is there anyone who has faced the same problem before?

Username: Lior146

EVERYONE JUST GO TO BOLT.COM AND YOU DONT HAVE TO SIGN UP OR ANYTHING. JUST CLICK MUSIC, SEARCH THE SONG, AND IT WILL SHOW THE SONG PLAYING, ITS URL, HTML ETC!!

SIMPLE! ENJOy

<embed></embed>

Username: Aznbabe_jenny

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

ok i used putfile for uploadin music into my myspace n xanga..it seems to work fine the first couple of day..but now it doesnt work...it says... Requested file not found, the link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate. so i dont know wut to do. same with xanga. anyone know how to fix it or a better site for uploading music onto website?

Username: Fanta

Birmingham

on putfile ow comes if you upload a song and paste the code onto your myspace......and view ur profile its lyke a video screen and u av to press play for the song to play....is there anyway of uploading a song from putfile that wen u go on your myspace it automatically plays???

Post Number: 3
that didnt happen to me..i paste the code..n i automatically played...but now its jus screw..it says it's outdated..so i dont know wut to do!

Birmingham

Post Number: 3
can i av a look at ur myspace if you dnt mind wat is it??? so i can av a lil luk??

Birmingham

Post Number: 4
thankyou jenny ya sweet!!! but i still carnt figure it out Grrrr :@ lol too annoying

Post Number: 5
np! lol thx =) hey cara..whats urs? ill try to help u fix it on myspace.

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 133
I never though of puting it on the site like that.

Username: Karina885o1

How the @@#!$ do you get a music URL that ends in file.wav to put on your backround music for your BLOG on myspace???? I don't have music on my computer. I'll marry whoever helps me!!!!

Username: Sweetiebabe

hi I`m having the same prob as most ppl but i want to put the link on yahoo`s 360 add to this im a complete novice at this stuff and I`m stuck Help!!!!!

Username: Xlaosthaxdarlingx

San marcos, CA USA

for those of you that are wondering how to upload a song from limewire onto a muspace music page; drap &nd drop the music file from limewire onto a music FOLDER on your computer. when you get to the upload form on myspace music, it should be in the same folder you dropped it into.

Username: Doddsey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UALJ0F6MZps

A BIG BIG REMIX

Username: Willwright

I'm sick of all this free music sites. I decided to try a real web host: http://www.ixwebhosting.com/recently and I'm really pleased so far. When I got problems with uploading stuff I can ask the support 24/7. This especially useful since my band members don't live in the same city and we have to share a lot stuff online.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us