PSB center channel choice

Username: Iamcanadian

Post Number: 11
Hi all, I am trying to decide on a center channel speaker to go with my PSB stratus fronts. I can go the C5i, or the C6i for $200 more. I have heard the C5i, but no dealers have the C6i in stock, and if I were to order one I would have to put down a deposit, something I am wary to do before I hear one. My question to all of you is whether or not I need to move up to the somewhat bigger C6i model over the C5i. I am 80%HT/20%Music with a moderately sized room. Is there anything that I can be made aware of regarding the two speakers that would make my decision easier? Thanks for all the help.

Username: Hawk

Post Number: 128
Which Stratus fronts do you have? It makes a difference.

Username: Disco_stan

Post Number: 57
Has the thought of getting 2 center channel speakers ever run through your head? With it has then get the C6i, cause one better center channel speaker is better than 2.

Username: Disco_stan

Post Number: 58
Sorry that last bit there didn't make any sense, after the question I was trying to say, "If so then...."

Username: Iamcanadian

Post Number: 12
Well guys I just found out the C5i has been discontinued for a while, and the dealer I was going to buy it off of decided to take the demo home, for keeps. I guess that makes the decision easier. Thanks for the posts btw :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us