Wiring schematic for Onkyo HT-R510 receiver

Anonymous

Is there an online site that will display the internal wiring schematic for an Onkyo HT-R510 receiver? While wiring the speakers, I apparently did something wrong and set off the protection system and now the power immediately shuts off when turned on. Thanks for any help out there.

Anonymous

Postscript to my post: prior to what I assume to be the protection system kicking in, I was trying to connect the surround speakers and could only get two to work, thought I had the wrong wire to the wrong speaker so switched wires, then heard an incredibly loud pop crackle boom, and the receiver "clicked" off and hence the problem above. I don't know what I may have done wrong.

Anonymous

Postscript to my post: prior to what I assume to be the protection system kicking in, I was trying to connect the surround speakers and could only get two to work, thought I had the wrong wire to the wrong speaker so switched wires, then heard an incredibly loud pop crackle boom, and the receiver "clicked" off and hence the problem above. I don't know what I may have done wrong.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us