Monitor Audio Radius Series: I love them, how about you?

Bronze Member
Username: Exerciseguy

Brooklyn, NY USA

Post Number: 21
Just picked up the Monitor Audio Radius Series 6-speaker package.

I fell in love with these speakers at the showroom. The R90's (I've got 4 of them)are built like bricks (and about as small). They're feel heavier than they should and the Rose Mahogony finish is beautiful. They come with interchangable silver & black metal grills. The R360 sub is tiny but packs a punch, and the R180 (which can be used as a main) does a supurb job as a center.

Please chime in which your experiences with Monitor Audio's or with the Radius Series.

Silver Member
Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 782
I have not heard the Radius series but I do love my Silver's. What are you driving your Radius with?

Bronze Member

Brooklyn, NY USA

Post Number: 22
Mainly TV, Movies & Digital Audio via cable. I hope to start listening to some more music.

I have not listen to much music over the last few years, I feel music is stagnant these days. I don't care too much for hip-hop or bands that sound like green day, so pop music has not drawn me in lately.

I need to expand my horizons.

Bronze Member

Brooklyn, NY USA

Post Number: 23
Marantz SR5400 (I think you complemented me on this selection on another thread). It is a wonderful receiver. It's Powerful, versatile and handles music & a/v equally well. The Marantz has substance (this sucker is BIG & Heavy!), looks great and it holds it value well.

I made the investment of buying an external D/C fan on eBay for $25.00 to help cool things off a bit.

I was going to low ball the receiver, but I'm glad I didn't.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us