Marantz SR4500

Username: Ronk11

Bloomington, MN US

Post Number: 4
Anyone know where I can find the new Marantz 4500? I have not yet hand any luck finding it on the net nor at a local dealer (MN Twin Cities).

http://www.audioholics.com/cedia/cedia2004/marantzsr4500.php

Thanks,
Ron

nine
Unregistered guest
sir ron....im planning also to buy this receiver(here..manila,PH.....any comment on this...i cant find any review on this receiver over the net...tnx... and also...is it just fine if ill use it to power my B&W 602s3...cc3 n ds6...tnx so much...

nine
Unregistered guest
any updates on this ....

Bloomington, MN US

Post Number: 5
Hello, I am looking for a new receiver also. So I do not have advice on the equipment you are hooking up. You probably should just start a new Post asking questions that the moderators can answer.

I have only been able to find the one review I have in the link from my original question. You can maybe call Marantz directly?
www.marantz.com

Good luck,
Ron

nine
Unregistered guest
ok..tnx sir ron.........

cubby
Unregistered guest
Anyone purchased a marantz sr-4500? Any comment on this receiver? I'm planning to upgrade from 5.1 to 7.1 and has been considering the sr-4500.

Silver Member
Username: Landroval

Post Number: 905
Here (4500):
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=426057&perpage=20&page number=7
And here (5500):
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=426057&perpage=20&page number=9

Bloomington, MN US

Post Number: 6
Thanks "landroval"! This sounds pretty impressive. I want one, if I can find it???
-Ron

Bloomington, MN US

Post Number: 7
Landroval,
Can you tell me what "Lip-Sync" is? Someone stated they went from the 4500 to 5500 because the 4500 didn't have "Lip-Sync"???
Thanks,
Ron

Silver Member
Username: Landroval

Post Number: 907
Lip-sync means you can delay the audio between 0 and a few hundred ms so that the sound will be syncronized with video stream of new plasma/lcd tv's/projectors which have a slight delay on the video output.

Bloomington, MN US

Post Number: 8
Thanks Landroval!
-Ron

cubby
Unregistered guest
landroval,
thanks for directing us to avs forum. I've read Myki's user review of marantz sr4500, and it sounds good to me. i can't wait to grab one for me and test it myself. for a price of $300, i think it's a bargain.

Username: Impala

Post Number: 1
hi all! does anyone have an sr4500/wharfedale diamond 8(or 9) setup? do they sound ok, good or great? is the marantz receiver a good pair with the diamonds? hope somebody can help soon coz' i'm really eager to buy this weekend. tnx in advance!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us