Pioneer VSX-59TXi

Username: Budorange

Italy

Post Number: 1
hi guys,
I'm willing to buy the VSX-59TXi but since I live in Europe (Italy) i'm wondering what problem I'll face with this unit except for the power supply and the FM tuner.
Will an high quality 110/220 converter do the job?
thanks
William

Italy

Post Number: 2
any hints?

Italy

Post Number: 3
sorry to bug you all ,
if no one can help about my Q I would ask you VSX-59TXi owners if you can mail me a detailed pic of the back panel of this amps,please it would be of great help.
thanks
BudO

Silver Member
Username: Petergalbraith

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 156
It's silly that their web site doesn't show it, since we do want to see that before buying. It also has a sweet remote which they should show since its a selling point.

But download their 3.8 MB manual in PDF and you'll see plenty of nice illustrations of the back panel.

This receiver is way out of my league. For the MSRP of US$4500 (granted you can likely buy cheaper than that), I'd be looking at separates anyway. There's a Parasound Halo deal still on until Friday night on the Klipsch 2-channel forum.

Italy

Post Number: 4
thanks Peter ,
I was looking for the voltage/hz requirement on the back label.
Since I'm willing to buy this amp in the states and I live in Italy ,I know a transformer will convert to 110v easy but I was wondering about the 60 to 50 hz cycle.
our european model on the back label show 220/230 50/60hz , so I think there will be no problem running the VSX(usa version) at 110/50hz.
what's your tought?
budO

Silver Member
Username: Petergalbraith

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 159
William, sorry to have misunderstood your intent concerning the back panel.

I'm really not sure about 110/50, sorry. Perhaps the PDF manual says something, but I'm far from my DSL line now and can't download it again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us