Hsu VTF-2

Bronze Member
Username: Tsl90

Edmond, OK United States

Post Number: 29
I am setting up a system with Rotel 1056, B&W 600 series speakers and a Sub. I'm interested in the VTF-2. Can anyone tell me if the VTF-2 MK-2 is the newer model? I seem to find info on two units which look different slightly and often MK-2 is not designated. If it is new, how new is it? Anyone think the STF series is just as good for a little less $$ or are the VTFs worth it?

Also, and here's where my newbie status really shines glaringly. I assume cable (preferably engineered for a sub)with RCA connections is what I'll use. A single cable I believe. If I wanted to buy that cable in bulk without RCA connections and buy separate RCA connections to make the cable a custom length (I'm running it through the walls), what kind of cable would I look for?

Thanks

TL

Silver Member
Username: Heff

Post Number: 125
The Hsu VTF Mk-2 is the newer model announced last year and began shipping this year. The STF series has a plain matte finish and single vs. variable tuning. You can search the archives for Hsu or visit their website directly at Hsu research and their visit their forum too.
for ideas on cables, go here
good luck! hth.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us