Def tech and pioneer elite

Anonymous

i was thinking of puting a ht together with a pioneer elite receiver and def tech speakers, any comments would be appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Rh1

Post Number: 186
Excellent choices...I recently listened to the Bp7004 super towers and I was thoroughly impressed. I think you will do fine with this combo as both are certainly worth their salt

Anonymous

thanks for your response.
i was thinking about the bp7004s, c/l/r 2300, and the uiw b/pa, along with the pioneer elite vsx-54tx. if there are any other suggestions, i will take them.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1638
They also pair well with Def Tech Pro Cinema series.

Silver Member
Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 701
Great combination. Go for it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
The Bp7004 have built in subs which is nice since is saves room at the same time the subs in these speakers perform well. It will save you having to buy a additional sub. I have not heard the Def Tech Pro Cinemas but they do seem to get good reviews in magazines. Depends really on what you want out of the speakers in regards to h/t or music and how much money you want to spend.

Anonymous

thank you for your feedback.
my budget for speakers/receiver is around $3000.00. i would be using it for mostly ht. i am still undecided between pioneer elite and h/k. and the 7004s or the mythos 2and 3 system with a supercube 2.

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
Great choice in speakers, my next venture will include either the 7004's or the Mythos. Your budget will do well. Either way the Pioneer or H/k will sound wonderful with these speakers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us