Wiring my subs

Username: Almost2asian

Post Number: 1
i had 2 10" 4-ohm subs, hooked up to a 760 watt 4 ohm amp. i bought 2 kenwood 700 watt subs, already in a box today, and it turns out they're 8 ohm subs. how should i wire this to achieve maximum power? also, how do i stop the rattling inside my car? i dont think its the doors or anything really needed to be dampened, i think its more of pieces in my car... interior lights, rear view mirror, etc..

Username: Jlprix91

Muskegon, Mi Usa

Post Number: 7
what model kenwood are they?

cmitchell
Unregistered guest
i need to know what type of wiring i need to hook up my 2 12" aw1206t audiobahn woofers and how much they will cost?

Bronze Member
Username: Rickypearson

Post Number: 61
You could stop the ratteling by useing something called DYNO-MAT its a foam like material you place on the roof and doors of your car and it completly stops all the little annoying rattel sound. The only down side is that you looking to pay about 50$ or more a Square foot! so take a look at the stuff try it out and let me know how it works

Username: Bigmike22

Wyoming, Mi Us

Post Number: 1
my stuffs the best 3 15" alpines and a 1500 watt amp any one wanna battle

Unregistered guest
i just bought 2 audiobahn 12"immortals they are triple voice coils at 2ohm and i have a power acoustic lt1920-2 hyper bass series @2ohm stable,and i haven't been able to figure out the wiring for the sub to keep it at 2 ohms.so if you could please help out i would appreciate it.
thanks virgil

Anonymous

how do i wire 2 12" kicker comp vr subs to get the best sound with a rockford 1200watt 2 channel amp

uncircumsized
Unregistered guest
how do you circumsize your weiner on your own
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us