Boston Acoustics/Yamaha Complete Home Theater, bought new for $4000, asking $1000

Username: Getwild2

Fenton, Michigan USA

Post Number: 1
I just signed a new lease in my apartment so the items below will be sitting in my closet for the 3rd year in a row. Figured I finally should sell it all rather than let them collect dust for another year. The items for sale for the $1000 price are described below. I can send pictures upon request, I'll try to take some this weekend to post here.

1.) 2- VR965 Boston Acoustics tower speakers with built-in powered subwoofers - http://www.bostonacoustics.com/VR965-P317.aspx

2.) 1- VR920 Boston Acoustics center channel speaker - http://www.bostonacoustics.com/VR920-P314.aspx

3.) 2- Boston Acoustics VRS bipole/dipole rear surround speakers

4.) 1- barely-used Dolby Digital-DTS-etc Yamaha 100 watt by 7 channel receiver-amplifier.

The entire set above originally cost me approx. $4,000.00. I also have premium cabling to include, the front 3 speakers' cable is the size of heavy duty jumper cables with 24K gold plated ends, these cables were $150 alone. I have all manuals, cables, remote and everything needed to connect this to your TV/DVD/Blu-Ray/Game System.

The system sounds absolutely unbelievable! The equipment is in good condition and in perfect working order! In all honesty the speakers have been used <4 dozen times since purchased new, unfortunately I've spent most of my time in apartments where they sat in my closet. The only defect is a broken connector screw used to connect the positive cable to one of the tower speakers, this occurred during a move. The speaker works perfect as long as the post is touching the end of the cable, however it just doesn't screw tight, the nut just needs replacing.

Please email if you have any questions. The photos below are only of the first two items, I cannot find photos of the other items. If you want to see the items and/or purchase them, I will set up the equipment so you can hear before buying.
Upload
Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us