2 Pioneer 10s for sale or trade

Username: Coffey468

Goodrich, MI USA

Post Number: 1
For Sale is 2 10" pioneer subwoofers. They are in great condition. They also come with a ported box as seen in the picture. They also come with the speaker wire that is attached as well. $175 obo and there yours. Also open to trades. I am looking for an Alpine Mrp-M100.
Also:
For sale is a Dual XDM6810 in great condition. There is nothing wrong with this head unit. It is a great Cd player and mp3 player that also has an auxiliary input hookup you can put in the back for an ipod or mp3 player. This head unit is 208 watts so each speaker gets 52 watts. The reason I am getting rid of this great CD player is because I bought a flip up touchscreen so i have no use for it anymore. I have had this unit for about 6 months and I had no problems with it at all. I just wanted to upgrade so I could play DVDs. This head unit has everything you need.

Comes With:
Detachable Faceplate
Carrying Case
Din Clips
Mounting Sleeve
All the Wires
Two covers
The Original Box

Great Purchase for $50 or best offer also open to trades.

Goodrich, MI USA

Post Number: 2
http://detroit.craigslist.org/ele/864077015.html

http://detroit.craigslist.org/ele/870568328.html

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2443
"This head unit is 208 watts so each speaker gets 52 watts"

lmao!!

FAIL!!!

GL with the sale bro

Goodrich, MI USA

Post Number: 3
yep that would be 52*4=208 so do the math wow lol

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Post Number: 1326
the HU does no where near 208 watts. not even close. lower end companies put max wattage on their products to attract buyers.

those prices are high and you probabaly will not sell them here, but you can sell those on craigslist for sure.

GL with the sale
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us