H/U's, 1/0 Wire, sd2.5 motors. 1 12" sd2.5

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4125
I am selling 2 car stereos. I will be keeping whichever one I dont sell first.

First up is a JVC KD-avx1. I am looking for $200 OBO on this. I love this unit. It is a DVD/CD player. It has a 3" screen on the front and besides it being 3" it has a really good display. The face adjusts to 4 different angles. Here is a link with all the specs.

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?i=257KDAVX1

Next is a Pioneer Premier DEH-P480MP. I am looking for $100 OBO for this. The face on this unit is a flip/detachable face. The flip open function does not work because my nephew dropped the radio when it was uninstalled and broke the little bracket where the face locks in for flipping it open. Also I have the remote but do not have the little piece that the battery sits in and slides into the remote. The part for the remote is about $5 from Pioneer. Specs for this unit can be found here.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Source/CD-Players/ DEH-P480MP

Both units are in working order.

I also have 3 AQ sd2.5 motors. $150 shipped for all 3. Or $50 shipped per motor.

Then I have a 12" sd2.5 I will do 100 shipped.

Last I have about 24'8" of 1/0 wire. The brand is Hugfen. The same wire that Chad Lee had. I will do $65 shipped on this.

I have plenty of refs. You can reach me at my email which is my username @msn.com

Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Post Number: 2268
Hey look if you still have that wire Next wensday Im gonna get it fo sure I need some 0 ga bad ill paypal you 10 to hold it right now if youd like

I need it

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4134
SALE PENDING!

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Post Number: 2271
Im backing out, man thanks though man hope i can do bussiness with you in the future

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4139
Alright. Still up for sale.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3808
Does AQ have recone for those SD2.5's?

Gold Member

Portland, Or