Excessive Amperage 300amp alternator

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 2603
275 shipped.

Fits most ford, mercury and lincoln 4.0L engines and some 4.6L. Its been used off and on for a year and a half and still in perfect working condition. I used it, a Kinetic HC2000 and HC1400 with over 3kw and never went below 13.8-14.1volts. Its not the best alternator in the world but for the price its a good deal. They are around $500 new depending on the car.

Its for a 2002 Mercury Mountaineer 4.0L so if you have any questions about if it fits or not call EA at 344-712-9955 or ask me and I will call them.

Upload

Gold Member

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 2738
Still for sale.

Username: Mersberg

Post Number: 1
PMd you back.

Gold Member

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 2740
John, I didnt get the 2nd PM. Ecoustics is known for crappy messaging. Send me an email at anthony.j.papa@asu.edu whenever you see this.

Id send you one but i dont have your email...

Username: Mersberg

Post Number: 2
I finally installed the alternator and I get 13.7 volts at idle, when I raise the RPM to 2500 or so the voltage goes to 13.89 volts. When I turn the headlights or AC on the voltage drops to 12.8 or lowerand the truck idle drops to barely anything. The alternator is faulty, I put the stock alternator back on and all is well 14.24 volts with all accessories on. Frustrated!!!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us