Post Number: 875
ANY1 GOT A PAIR?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7299
Take a look at this for sale thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297469

I'd offer him 380-400shipped for those and they're comparable to SXs with BLs being a step up IMO.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 886
yes but arent those for spl? and q's and sx's for sq?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7310
No, the BL is between SPL and SQ leaning a bit more toward SPL. Most people will tell you that it sounds nearly as good as the SQ oriented Fi Q but it's a bit louder.

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 888
dam wel screw it im gonna go with them then. in 2 weeks if he stil has them im gonna buy them from him but i doubt he wil stil have them. can you get his email for me? rob??

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 889
i cannot find that thread anymore rob. ive searched and couldnt find it now. wel idk. but are 2 bl's even gonna fit with the space required??

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 890
and rob you can only wire dual 2 ohms subs into 8 ohm 2 ohms and .5 ohms. would .5 work with 1 ohm amp without clipping it or blowing it? cuz with an amp i had i had it wired to 1 ohms and the amp was 2 and 4 lol and it fugged it up.btw i knew nothing bout audio yet.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7316
Michael, just wait until you have the money. We can always find you the deals. You can get a .5 stable amplifier or you can run a 1ohm stable amp to each sub that is wired in parallel 2+2=1ohm(when wired in parallel). Do you already have an amplifier?

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 894
ok i wil let you kow when i have the money. and no i do not have an amp yet im starting all over besides the HU. and id rather run 1 amp its easier. cuz for 2 dont i gotta run 2 power wires to the batt with so much power or can i get a dist block? i heard yopu wont get al yure power if you run a dist block cuz its running off of 1 0 gauge.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7326
Haha, you'll be fine running a distribution block. I have like 3 or 4 of them in my car. No issues. Running 1 amp is only easier because it's a bit less wiring and easier to mount somewhere but sometimes it's the better idea. Just let us know when you get the money and we'll find you the best deal for the money.

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 895
ok thaanx rob. and youre saying its gonna get all the power when i run 2 amps into 1 wire? idk i gess that snot a ? cuz youre the smarter one lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 7335
I'd run 2-3,000 on a single run of 0 gauge wire.

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 897
ok so if i go 2 amps, then should i use 0 gauge from both amps going to dist block that runs to battery of course.. ????? iff i get 2 amps witch i am doubting. im looking at the audioque2200d its like 398$
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us