Feeler...computer stuff for sale

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7696
i have a chaintech micro atx socket 478 motherboard brand new never installed with an intel celron 2.93 gig processor that works on the motherboard listed... brand new never installed and a used nvidia 256 meg video card fx 5200 series that is 8 x agp and works on this board as well as a used ddr 2100 ram 256 meg chip that will work on this board but you can use up to ddr 3200 ram on it and a dvd burner drive not sure of the maker but its not generic and its 16 time read using 8 x burn plus dvds and 4 x burn using dvd minus dvds i believe and a brand new never used mid tower with a 500 watt power supply and usb 2.0 ports and all the other standard ports just no reader card options all you would need for a complete computer out of this would be a cpu fan and heatsink and a hard drive....im trying to get an idea what its worth to you guys... any offers

heres the motherboard specs

Chaintech MPM800 Motherboard: Product Features
Chaintech MPM800 Motherboard
| Write a review at Epinions.com
Don't let its compact size fool you, the MPM800 packs a mighty punch and is a knockout performer!
Product Details
Product MPN
MPN mpm800
Key Features
Form Factor Micro ATX

Compatibility PC

Compatible Processors Intel Celeron, Intel Pentium 4
Processor
Max supported CPUs qty 1
Memory
Memory Type DDR SDRAM

Max Supported RAM 2 GB
Audio / Video
Audio Output Sound Card • Line Out

Video Interface AGP 8x
Communication
Networking Type Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
Other Features
Chassis Type Desktop

Package Qty 1
Dimensions
Depth 9.06 in.

Width 9.61 in.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6681
You can probably get a hundred bucks for all of that.I agree, it's sad and not worth selling or buying.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7700
must have been another post here well if someones intrested make an offer

Gold Member

Post Number: 6686
How much do you want for the DVD burner/drive? I need to know make, model and the condition of it as well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7713
I want to keep this all as a set. So I wont seperate. I figure it will be easier to sell the rest of it that way; otherwise ill just keep it all and assemble a new pc for myself or someone else. If I can get the 100 dollars you said I might be able to get for all of it id be happy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6690
If you can provide me with details on brands of that burner I might be able to find a buyer.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7735
its the nd2500a by NEC and its solid black in color and should match well if not exactly with the case I have to build the pc....the dvd drive is a internal one

NEC ND-2500A DVD/RW Writer
(8x/4x/12x DVD+-RW, 32x/16x/40x CD-RW - MPN: ND2500A)
Description: The ND-2500 is and 8-in-1 combo-drive offering 8x write speeds to both -R and +R media. This drive offers users a maximum 12x DVD-ROM read speed combined with a maximum 40x CD-ROM speed with the added bonus of CD-RW speeds of 32x and Ultra-.... Read More
Description: The ND-2500 is and 8-in-1 combo-drive offering 8x write speeds to both -R and +R media. This drive offers users a maximum 12x DVD-ROM read speed combined with a maximum 40x CD-ROM speed with the added bonus of CD-RW speeds of 32x and Ultra-Speed CD-RW discs at 16x. Minimize

Gold Member

Post Number: 7736
the condition of the dvd burner drive is used and also has the jumper supplied with it on the back...the only blemish is some minor white marks over the left part of emblem worded RW and the word DISC with a single minor scratch further to the left on the trim ring ...otherwise everything else is 100% and im thinking some simple black touch up would make it look perfect where the blemish is and the scratch

Gold Member

Post Number: 8117
all listed items sold for $125.00 so im happy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us