1/4 Carat Three Stone Diamond Ring in 14kt White Gold

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1599
paid 180 dollars for it.its either a size 7 or 8.u could have it sized.would be a nice gift for a girlfriend.but im willing to let it for 140 shipped.it has never been on a finger ever

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17495
lol now i've seen everything. lol.

jp buddy. good luck on the sale.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1600
lmao it it was for a ex and i need cash lol

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12845
Lol. I don't think shipping should stop anybody. You could probably send that 3000 miles for $4.

Can I ask where you purchased it and what kind of box comes with it? Did it come with any certification on clarity or gem quality?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12852
Still interested.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1601
walmart.com like a year ago. its in a lil blue box with white strings wrapped around it.looks like a lil gift box with a bow on it lol.i dont remember any certtification certificate comin with it.u can tell by lookin it aint fake tho

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12864
I didn't mean to imply it was fake. Only that there is a quality scale when it comes to diamonds. A certification will document the stone's weight and clarity scale, thus defining its' value.

When you purchase larger rings you'll need that certification when you have it insured, or at least an appraisal. My ex-wife's wedding ring was only 1/4 carat but was appraised at over $1500. The marquis cut is one of the most expensive due to the size of the stone it must be cut from.

Good luck with the sale.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1624
i never took it as u was sayin it was fake.idk about the certification stuff.ive never bought a ring that so expensive it needed insurance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us