System For Sale

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 513
I am selling a set of Brand new infinity kappa perfect VQ's. they are single 4 ohm coils. I will sell these for 350 shipped. i also have a used PG octane 15.0:1 amp which i will sell for 175 shipped.

Silver Member
Username: Spankinurwoofers

GR, MI US

Post Number: 101
How long was the amp used for, what was it powering, and what condition is it in? Pics please? Thanks

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 515
it was used for about a year and was powering 2 kappa perfect 12.1's it is in decent cosmetic condition and 100% working condition. The back has glue on it because i had backlighting on it but does not affect the performance or look unless you mount it upsidedown.

whats your email?

Bronze Member
Username: Alpine97

Greenwood, Indiana USA

Post Number: 53
I may be interested in the Kappas. What is the RMS @ 2ohms...or what are they wired down to. Parallel or series wiring? Not that it matters, but what do they max out at? Can u also send me pics to n17aa@hotmail.com

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 516
the VQ's are single 4 ohm coils so you can wire them in parallel to acheive a 2 ohm load. their rms is 400 each so 800 for the pair. they are deffinaely under rated though should easily be able to take 1000 rms. the peak is 1600 watts each. i have not opened the boxes yet but i can if you would like me to for picture purposes.

Bronze Member

Greenwood, Indiana USA

Post Number: 55
If you dont mind, I would like to see the VC and that magnet. I thought that those were DVC. I love Infinity..the SQ is phenominal

Bronze Member

Greenwood, Indiana USA

Post Number: 56
Yeah man, I think that Infinity Reference 1600a Class D I just bought would work perfect on those, dont you?

Bronze Member

Greenwood, Indiana USA

Post Number: 57
Only thing is that it gives out 600@ 2ohms...Don't want to underpower them

Silver Member
Username: Spankinurwoofers

GR, MI US

Post Number: 102
my email is runytrun@comcast.net ...That'd be sweet if you could send me some pics of that amp.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 517
hey guys im a complete idiot and i am very sorry but, i dropped my camera on my garage floor on the way out to my car to take some pics of my amp and now the lense wont actuate out. im gonna have to borrow my dads camera to get thoes pics for you guys. hopefully i should be seeing him on monday so your gonna have to wait for pics until then, but i promise i wont sell anything until i show you guys some pics and see if you like what you see or not.

BTW nick with only 600 rms you will be underpowering the VQ's. Like i said earlier they will take 1000 all day long. However i ran my 12.1's(old perfects) off my my zx700.5 sub channel for a little while just to see how it was and they still got pretty loud and sounded clean and thats only about 500 rms.

Bronze Member

Greenwood, Indiana USA

Post Number: 59
Man that sucks, I hate when sh!t like that happens...well I c, I guess I will have to get that memphis 1000d I have been Iballin'. I guess I will see those pics on Mon or so....layter

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 519
or you could get the amp i am selling. Just a suggestion, but that is what i used to run my old perfects on so it should do the new ones nicely. will the memphis do 1000 @ 2ohms? just out of curosity what kind of box do you plan on putting these in?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us