Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through January 08, 2008cam100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 947
hahaha some1 has got to admit some of wheelers post are funny they had me cracking up.

CAm he is saying ur truck is a jurassic park piece of sh1t thts where he was directing his insult.
and will some1 fill me in on this wheeler box thing you guys are clowning him for haha it sounds hilarious this thread is soo funny

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1300
The only thing that made me laugh about his posts were the stupidity involved in them.
Upload

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1579
Ah. I see. Thanks, Dwight.

I don't find that insulting in any way. Try again, Wheeler. I look forward to your next attempt.

Oh, yeah. You have quite the interesting definition of "jungle". Mayne Island is certainly not a jungle. Haha

Bronze Member
Username: Josh85

Gordon, PA

Post Number: 38
"who all here remembers the pic of wheeler that someone posted awhile back? funny as hell, little bitc_h looking kid that looks like the person that gets beat up everyday in school."

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 642
I bet you kids, yes ctmike I said kids, even though your approaching a half a century you still act like your 12. Anyways I bet you kids are all hunched over your computer screens hitting the refresh button over and over again lmfao. All i did was eat dinner and all I have to say is, "LOL" I hope my spell check worked this time, because I don't want to get roasted by these E-Hardas$es

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1305
LMAO!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 268
oh ok i just have one question after reading most of this stuff...What's for sale again? lol

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 643
how many pages back in google images did you find that? LMAO! Never have I posted a pic of myself on the internet, so thats what makes it 100x more hilarious! LMAO!!

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 644
LOL read the first post, the rest is just pure humor.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1580
Yes, I have hit my refresh button many times. Lol. What can I say? You're an amusing man, John.

I just found it humorous that you called people retarded when you can't even spell the word.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1581
"LOL read the first post, the rest is just pure humor."

At least we agree on one thing.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 645
I find it humorous that you are on a caraudio forum and can't even drive yet. My name aint di_ck so keep it out your mouth. thx

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA

Post Number: 949
hahha now i know john wheeler is black i wasnt sure yet haha tht just gave it away hhahaha. young jeezy ftmfw!!!! hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5673
hahaha, there's the pic. i remember someone getting that pic of you from your myspace page and posting it, then you tried to say that wasn't you and you never posted a pic of yourself on myspace. then it was shown that your myspace page was edited just minutes after that pic was taken!

HAHAHAHAHA, just got to laugh at that pic again. what a bitc_h!

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1306
There's another random insult about a dick being in some guys mouth. Makes me wonder about you pool man lol.

Charlie he has a system and is about to drive. Can't blame him for starting early. Sounds like to me you are just saying what comes to the top of your head first.
BTW, it does not take spell check to type correctly. If that is what it takes for you, then you are a bigger dumb@ss than I thought. You could at least type as if you have passed 3rd grade. This is something you have not achieved yet.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5674
"hahha now i know john wheeler is black i wasnt sure yet haha tht just gave it away hhahaha. young jeezy ftmfw!!!! hahaha"

he's not black, just a little white boy from the suburbs from a hick place that's tries to act hard.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1582
Hmm. I don't see the humour behind that.

E-thugging, are we? Purposeful poor grammar does not make you sound tough. It makes you sound like a poser. Even if I was g@y, what bearing would that have?

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1583
Thanks, Nick.
Mike, I think he meant "back".

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 646
Jeezy is the illest. ctmike, you and your fantasies, I bet you'll find this scarry..

Upload
LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOO LMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOLMFAO LMFAO LMFFFFAO LMFAO LMFAAAAAAAOOOOOvv

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1584
"Jeezy is the illest."

Ignorance.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 647
your right, if i was hard, I would live in connecticut.. If I was also hard, I would be the 40 year old intimidator of a caraudio forum.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 648
"Canadians"

IgnoranT.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1585
Oh, god. He pulled the nationality card. Whatever will I do???

I doubt there is much difference in the average ignorance between Canadians and Americans. I know plenty of ignorant wastes of space. You called Mayne Island a jungle, buddy. You built a box, then asked to tune it. You argued with people over whether water compromised the glue in multi-density fiberboard. You are in no place to label anyone ignorant.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1648
Give it a rest... Exeryone hates you, you're a pr!ck and you should probably take the shovel out of your hand b/c you keep digging a deeper hole. Do everyone, and your self esteem a favor and go somewhere else... Preferably where there isn't internet. You aren't cool, hard or a car audio genious.

"BTW, it does not take spell check to type correctly. If that is what it takes for you, then you are a bigger dumb@ss than I thought. You could at least type as if you have passed 3rd grade. This is something you have not achieved yet."

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 679
"Yes you have. That's why you haven't seen me around here in awhile."

Charlie Ried, you suck.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1588
I think you should stay. We'll start a "Ripping On John Wheeler" thread. For the reading pleasure of the forum members.

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1308
This thread gives me epic lulz

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1590
...and that's why we want you to stay, man.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 649
"...and that's why we want you to stay, man."

Thats why its hilarious, I can see your running off the school bus with your dora the explorer lunch box and light up tennis shoes eager to refresh the ecoustics "For Sale!!!!" Thread. You are all incredibly ignorant and just the people Hilary Clinton needs on her campaign crew. Good Night you Pr!cks. Mr. Capps, for the record me > u @ life, kthx

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1371
This thread got HUGE!

I'm Canadian as well Charlie and Cam's got my old amp, so he's good to go.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5675
haha, this thread is great. wheelers' such a dumbas_s. do you not get it everyone on every forum laughs at you? but please, keep posting, you getting bashed is always good for some laughs.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1591
Haha. Actually, I walk home with my backpack and Makavelli's, usually thinking about my system.

You obviously didn't read what I posted; you cannot call anyone ignorant, without turning yourself into a complete hypocrite, or an even greater one.

Hey, Mike. I got Logan's 200A alternator on it's way! We'll see what that thing'll do at 1 ohm. What it will do within the MAWs' capabilities, of course, which are also going to be discovered...

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2553
lol i can't believe i actually wasted like 3 minutes of my time making a serious post in this thread

My top 3 funniest post of this thread, 1 being the funniest:

3. Drivingreckless: "damn i got AIDS. i never wanted to find out that way:-("

2. Drivingreckless: "you talking to me charlie McFarlie eating Barlie In a Harlie ?"

1. Cam: "I'm not sure what I'm being called. A dinosaur? A scientist? Someone who lives in a halucination?"

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5251
1) ecoustics.com forum owns all, thanks entirely to the members here. The forum itself is a POS.

2) John wheeler a.k.a. Charlie Reid is a douchebag

That is all :-)

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 650
so u pretty much wank your meatpole off to crutchfield.com?

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 827
all i was trying to do was sell my treo.....lol

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1592
Thanks, Pit Bull.

MS, the members here are amazing. I meant to post in the thread where JK got ripped off, or, supposedly, ripped off. When everyone was into donating to get him something, that was awesome. That's why Ecoustics is my forum of choice.

No, Johnny-Boy, although Cruthfield can be alright, I find ROE helps me get the job done in a more efficient manner. A more favourable stroke:excitement ratio.

In all seriousness, I love car audio, however your car audio sexu@lity joke has been posted on the internet more times than I care to count, and I'm sure if you hadn't read it somewhere, you would never have come up with that ever so slight variation on an old burn. I hope you can do better than that.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12285
Lol. I can I'm sorry dude but it won't help.

Oh the irony hahaha.....

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 651
if this thread were on a semi-intelligent forum with quarter-intelligent people it would have stopped at.

"lol nothins changed. They look for someone new to pick on everyweek, its really pathetic. JNoel, like Twiztid said you post your forsale items wherever the fukc you please like I used to and everyone on this forum does. Until this place has reliable mods, you'll probably never see me here again, because its a drama infested forum that results in little or no benefit. A lot of people here are ok, but its the other douche bags that need to hop of JNoels dik, most of you been ridin it like you know a thing or two about it. Enough is enough, JNoel is L E G I T! 100% I've sold to him personally and talked to him no worries!"

The fact that you kids keep posting in this thread thinking you are absolutely fukcin roasting me absolutely cracks me the fukc up. Watching you ignorant fu_cks try to talk intelligent it about a 12 on the hilarious scale. If any of you were halfway intelligent you would have left this thread alone before it started and I wouldnt be posting here, but the fact you guys think your E-hardas$es supposedly putting a "newb" in their place almost brings tears to my eyes when I laugh so hard.

This is probably the biggest bunch of pathetic and ignorant fu_cks who will probably never leave the computer chair you're sitting in to make something of yourself. I am still posting here not because im trying to make a statement of any sort, i just find it way to fu_ckin hilarious how absolutely fu_ckin stupid you sound. This forum is officially #1 most funniest fu_ckin bunch of pathetic retards I have EVER seen EVER! LLLLLLLLMFAO!

Just remember...
Upload

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1593
"all i was trying to do was sell my treo.....lol"
And instead, you gave birth to another John Wheeler Bash-O-Thon/John Wheeler Diminishes-His-Reputation-Further-O-Thon. GOOD JOB!

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1331
crutchfield does know alot,but all they do is point you towards there products on the forum.i about got kicked out from the forum for posting a link to a brand they dont sell

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 652
"I better keep my mouth shut; I don't want to look retarted."

Bummer, too late, you already did.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1594
You're arguing, too...

We don't put noobs in their place. We try to help them learn. Some, namely, yourself, are too arrogant. I'll bring up the "Water does not weaken MDF" thing, again. How about "This box is bigger than that". Chris showed you, but you just wouldn't admit it. You're the type of person that is making me doubt the western society, along with those celebrity obsessed, materialistic sheep, who are also generally quite ignorant.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 653
Hey, whatever keeps you Canadian scumbags out this country works for me. I encourage you to stay uncivilized in that shithole you live in and never set foot into this country and pollute it. kthxbai.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12287
I retract my post in this thread.

I'm sorry I ever posted.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5676
"if this thread were on a semi-intelligent forum with quarter-intelligent people it would have stopped at."

wrong. go to any other forum where someone's getting bashed and it'd be much worse.

"The fact that you kids keep posting in this thread thinking you are absolutely fukcin roasting me absolutely cracks me the fukc up"

and you're not a kid? please, you are the most immature here, and probably one of the youngest.

"If any of you were halfway intelligent you would have left this thread alone before it started and I wouldnt be posting"

again, wrong. on other forums many of the smartest regulars on them are some of the worse when it comes to threads like this.

"i just find it way to fu_ckin hilarious how absolutely fu_ckin stupid you sound."

and you sound intelligent here? read again, the dumbest things in this thread were posted by you.

"This forum is officially #1 most funniest fu_ckin bunch of pathetic retards I have EVER seen EVER! LLLLLLLLMFAO!"

and yet you come back here? if everyone here is so stupid, why did you spend upwards of what, a year, posting here getting advice? and do not say it was bad advice, cause no one had a problem with you until you couldn't take, what started as positive, criticism and then you started posted your childesh (and stupid) little remarks. cause you do it over on ca.com to. someone points out you're wrong about something, or corrects you, and all you do is comeback with something about someones' mom, a ga_y joke (which you say quite a bit of. might be an indicator that you might just like the coc_k), or whatever.

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1373
Charlie Ried..

Wow your a d0uche bag. I take it your user name incorporates your life style of crying yourself to sleep because of your lack of friends?

You are the ignorant one in this thread, completely stereotyping Canadians. What keeps Canadians out of "your" country, our passports? Even your lack of evidence about our living standards shows ignorance. Living standards that are up there with Sweden and awesome health care, how is this uncivilized?

Pollution, we all pollute and we are trying to cut back due to green house warming, so get over it.

You sound like a racist person and I feel nothing towards racists.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1595
Wow. You get more ignorant every post. Christ. By the way, I haven't heard anyway say, "K, thanks", after they believe they have shut someone down, since middle school.

As it did the last time you visited, this is getting extremely monotonous. You post something lame, someone else points out the lack of intelligence, and around it goes. You bring nothing new. It was amusing, but now it's boring.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12291
OT here.

I fuck1ng loved camping/fishing in Canada years ago. Did it 5 years straight. I so love your country I want to buy up all available land that's within 50 feet of water lol.

The loons up there are very therapeutic at night.

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1374
@Paul, awesome!

The sweet thing is my girlfriends parents own a resort (about 1.5hr drive from my house up the mountains) with 8 cabins and 1 lodge RIGHT on the lake and in the middle of no where. Fishing is sweet and I love just going out in the canoe, totally rocks.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 2612
I went to Vancouver Island. It was One of the nicest places I have ever been. I was only in 6th grade but it was beautiful.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7816
Mr. Wheeler,

Since you are obviously smarter than everyone on this site (lol), can you please explain to us everything you know? Maybe we can have a Q and A session with you one day in the chat room. We'll ask a question, you can answer. If you can answer the questions then cool, if you can't then your a douchebag (even though thats not even in question because everyone knows you are). So please, I am asking as a person in need, that you grace us with you presence in our chat room one night so we can ask you some questions. I find it hard to believe that you went from throwing mdf in a pool/building a box not knowing about how to tune it to being the most knowledgable person ever. Last time I read a thread with your name on it over on CA, they were calling you a douchebag as well. Kinda seems like a theme to me man. You are the reason why abortions should be legal.

Gold Member

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1310
Pwned.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1597
I live on Vancouver Island. It's pretty cool, for sure. Where did you go, Naledge?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2613
Victoria. It was a trip for kids that made Honor Roll all year. We stayed in some college dorms and visited the Parliament. First time I ever tried Toblerone. We also went to some type of gardens.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3480
In no way should abortions be legal, but "Charlie" should have been swallowed.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12295
The sky is so much clearer and I love the land up there. If it weren't for my kids I'd be there already.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5254
" In no way should abortions be legal, but "Charlie" should have been swallowed. "

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1598
That's sick. I live in Victoria. You probably went to the Butchart Gardens. Apparently, they're world-famous. Our weather blows, however. About as boringly mild as it gets.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2615
It was an experience that I wont forget. Your weather probably isnt too far off of what mine is. I live in Oregon. Have you ever been to Butchart Gardens? I dont know if thats where I went, but I remember we walked around some paths and there were ponds that everybody threw coins in.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1649
"Mr. Capps, for the record me > u @ life"

Tell me 5 things, JUST 5 things, about my life and why it is worse than yours? Because I have a full time job? Because I have a great girl and great friends? Please explain your reasoning... I doubt you will but how about you back up the things you say next time. It might make you sound a little smarter.

"Charlie" should have been swallowed"

Yeah, I think the smart half of you ran down your dads leg...

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 3609
" In no way should abortions be legal, but "Charlie" should have been swallowed. "

x2

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1601
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it. I haven't been there in a long time. It doesn't do much for me. That may change in a decade, or so, but who knows. That's cool. There's another dude who's on here sometimes from Courtenay, which is just a few hours up-island.

That's cool, Paul. If you ever do come, let me know.

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1386
@Cam, ^^^

WOOT for a Canadian meet!!

I think it'd be just you and me bud...lol When you get your license hit up some stereo comps, the one in Kelowna is the western finals and it about 4hrs from Van!

When I click on your name Cam, it says you have been deleted!

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 828
wow...what happpend to my thread...

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 2138
my god... lol i just gave up trying to read all of this

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1603
daymn, he does pwn himself every post, especailly the one with the special olympics picture. dumb@ss

does he even know what ignorant means? he used that word so many times.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1281
In the words of Neurosonic..

"It's idiot season, let the hunting begin."

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5028
canada sux

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3253
Idk why you all hate Charlie.
Heres a box he inspired me to build and tune.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1114
That is effing classic. Hats off to you Marc.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5035
whats it tuned to? LOL

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1117
I would guess about 3 liters. On that box it can probably handle about 5-6 liters though to bring out the real potential.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3255
more like 5 gallons. and tuning is variable, (depending on water level)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2557
"As you can see i'm filling it with water to the recommended specs"

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5263
Hahaha John Wheeler boxes FTW

Whats actually funny is that marc went though that much trouble to do that and post a video of it just to rip on john wheeler

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 680
Marc you are a freakin badas$ lolololololol

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3256
Yea, I took a sick day today to do that. Being an asshat takes effort.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1604
I'm still here. Dunno why it would do that. SkieS (SP?) lives in Courtenay. That's three, so far.

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1395
Your name works fine now,

3's not too bad, not huge, but not bad.

Have an Ecoustics partai!..lol

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 1605
Does it? I just clicked it and it said I'd been deleted from the system... How strange.

Haha. We should. Just chill at a Mexican restaurant. I f.cking love fajitas.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5735
marc, best ownage of wheeler yet.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 655
THATS THEFUCKINGSHIT! LMFAO!!!!!! You spent all day making that video for me! I guess I meant more to you than anyone, and its absolutely hilarious. I am absolutely blown away by your creativity and urge to do this. You are a married man (based on your finger) and took a days worth of pay to make this hilarious video! I can hardly imagine skipping school and going to make something half this hilarious. MAD PROPS! I don't care who you are thats the first time I actually ROTFLMMFAO! Do you have children? I sure fu_kin hope now lmfao they are thoroughly fu_ked! Daddy sits at home all day making a video to roast someone a forum! WAY too hilarious! Bet that child hasnt had a diaper change in a few weeks! LMFAOOOOOOO!

Bronze Member
Username: Gignmofo

Post Number: 85
Even I have to admit... That was funny as hell... Charlie you did get owned! Quit while you still have some dignity.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6482
Alright, this thread has been salvaged. THANK YOU MARC! ROFL!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2565
"Quit while you still have some dignity."

That wasn't serious...right? It's wayyyyy too late for that lol.

Seriously the fact the he continues to come back to this thread and post, claiming that it's because he finds it entertaining is so transparent, and at this point predictable. This kid is pathetic and desperate beyond anything i've ever seen.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 842
IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE TREO SSI THAT'S FOR SALE!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2639
Come on guys...12 more posts and this is a 200 post thread

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7830
11 more :-)

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1398
Ok I'll bite...lol

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 844
or someone can jsut buy my sub and i will make the rest of the post for you guys

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12313
Lol, would a treo sub make a good HT sub?????

Sorry. Just adding to the nonsense......

Gold Member

Post Number: 2640
Upload

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 656
pitbull I am not trying to save myself or impress anyone here. That was fu_kin hilarious sh!t right there. I am not striving to be popular here, you think i give a fu_k? If I cared about a forum you people have devoted your lives to, I obviously wouldn't act the way I have. This is just too hilarious and if you've noticed I stopped using this forum to sell stuff, or buy stuff, because its garbage. This is my humor site and I think you all see it, but are scared to admit that I really don't give two sh!ts what some punkasskid in canada says about my online reputation at ecoustics. Its funny how serious you try to be when you see that I type something in 2 seconds, and then you type for 10 minutes defending it, when I dont even read it lmfao.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7832
"I stopped using this forum to sell stuff, or buy stuff, because its garbage"

You stopped using this forum to sell stuff because no one on here likes you and you build shithole boxes....

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 657
I'm not trying to impress anyone here, and FYI, I have sold 9 of the 13 boxes I have built, and have had 8/9 people who have had 100% Customer Satisfaction. I have sold to Jacob Fuller, the owner of sundownz, J Noel, who sold the box to Chauncey Brown, who had nothing negative to say about the box, and many others on ca. The only unsatisfied customer was I-malik-I, another ecoustics naz!, who claimed there was a slight buldge in the side of the box, but was unable to proove anything and got laughed off ca.com and havent seen him since, thx NYYanksOffMen, but try again, and I want to thank you for this opportunity to sh!t in your cereal.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7835
"I'm not trying to impress anyone here"

Who said you were? Apparently reading isn't your strong point bud. Since your "running" a box building service, you really know how to deal with people very well. And honestly, I can't say i go on CA too often, but I do remember seeing a thread complaining about your boxes and how you were a complete f-ck. In that thread, you got all big and bad and tried to defend yourself but everyone ripped on you. But who knows I could have been seeing things, it was a while ago. Clever nickname you gave me cvntbag, haven't ever heard that one before....

BTW, I don't eat cereal so I don't know what you just sh1t in.

Another BTW, 89% customer satisfaction? I'd rather go have a box built by Woodlawn or BJ since they know what they are doing.

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2136
3 more...

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 853
f()ck this thread.......i'm starting a new one....lmao

2 more

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7837

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 658
I dont run a box building buisness. I turned a guy down today for a box for his w7 because I dont have the time anymore. I built boxes for myself used them, and went through a setup in a months worth of time, so along with the setup went the boxes, thats why there were frequently boxes forsale. Phil is excellent, and blowjob fishhead cant even design his own boxes. If you see the equipment and place he has, he has every tool to do anything he ever wanted in that shop, so lord have mercy on his sorryass if he couldnt figure out someway to put together a speaker enclosure and expensive prices. People complain about $100 being too much, when blowjobs cheapest box is nowhere near that cheap. Your gonna say well at least his is better. Well my boxes are cheaper and still comprable, just because your jeans are evisu, doesnt mean their sh!tty, just remember that. I dont blame you, I wouldnt eat cereal anymore after that horendous dump that overwhelmed the frosted flakes. 89% isnt anything to be ashamed of, your always gonna have an a$shole out there trying to make you look bad.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12318
I like turtles.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 659
yanks fan pathetic hittin that refresh button waiting for 199 so he can be 200 lmfao this is what is so hilarious and pathetic about you yanksoffmen, im out and looking foreward to the 38 new posts tomorrow.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2567
"you think i give a fu_k? If I cared about a forum you people have devoted your lives to, I obviously wouldn't act the way I have."

he absolutely gives a fu<k, and he absolutely cares. His words and actions have proven that numerous times throughout this thread.

If he really didn't care, he woulda stopped reading/posting in this thread a long time ago, and to claim that it's a source of humor for him is well, humorous in itself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2641
I like surprise buttsecks!!!

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12319
LOLOLOL

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 3612
"I like turtles."

haha nice paul.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7838
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276507&highlight=wheeler
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260080&highlight=wheeler
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240810
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=253836&highlight=wheeler
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237401&highlight=wheeler

Just a few I found in a quick search

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7839
^^Looking at those threads, it seems that people don't need to make you look bad. You do a good enough job on your own.

BTW,
Woodlawn >>>>>>>>>>>> You
BJ >>>>>>>>> You

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1659
I like this one the best
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240810&page=1

I think this kid has a mental problem... Maybe we shouldn't pick on him. He may commit suicide and if that happens, we wouldnt be able to come here and laugh at him. Now do we want that?

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio Hmmm

Post Number: 362
LOL i just read over the Ca thread..... maybe someone should tell him why his calc are wrong lol cause even with his 3.5 cubes i still got tunes to 41-42 hz tunning and not 31hz... at least sundownz said his box was right i guess he doesent understand that that site he gave is the length for #^@*) _)*@& #&(# #(#^#^&$% lol sorry didnt want to tell him why hes wrong i dont want him to bash me too lol

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 858
still selling a sub! lmao....i'm supprised zac davis isnt all over my thread

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1661
I wouldnt call what he says bashing... He more or less writes down the things people says to him in real life and then puts them on here. If it was original, then I would call it bashing

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1402
Lol J Noel,

This thread was MEGA jacked!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2642
You got jacked foo!!!!

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1620
zac davis said he gave up on all you f!cks...lol

anyway, I love seeing Chris(IonSQL) aka BJs box designer who is an engineer at some architectural company if I remember correctly...RIP on wheeler. Wheeler just keeps making himself look stupider and stupider(yes I know stupider isn't a word, get over it).

"u kids are the most pathetic jealous morons i've ever seen."

I thought ecoustics was the most pathetic (group) of morons/idiots you have ever seen wheeler?

J Noel, check Mike Jones on this forum, he used to have the same speaker and may be interested in getting it back...

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 3026
how did i miss this thread???? this is great stuff.

ME > john wheeler in box building also....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2648
The admin moved this to the FS section LMAO!!

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1622
keep it going..what the hell!

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1662
This threads gonna die quick if John doesnt come back. I hope he does...

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1128
This is quite amusing. He just can't accept that he's a sh!tty box maker.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1664
I think he did and I think the thread is over. Kinda dissapointing (sp?) but oh well. Someone else will come along and be another jackass and we can have fun with him

Gold Member

Post Number: 2660
I dont think he knows how to navigate through the forum and get here.....

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1139
That is truly unfortunate.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5333
wheeler is a f*ckin tool...... Fisher's boxes will always be 1000x better that yours, as everyone else on here will agree..........

" zac davis said he gave up on all you f!cks...lol "

Maybe all the damn complaining will stop now........

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1671
That is truly unfortunate. Hes probably crying right now Upload

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Lord Protect...

Post Number: 571
LOL..poor Drumma/CR/JW

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 3541
"Correct I dont ride bikes any more so this is a poser screen name. Used to have quite a nice bike but decided it was a stupid thing to do. Learn to build boxes kthxbai"

at least we know where wheels pulled his utterly hilarious "kthxbai" from. as if it were a great comeback, haha! this dude is unbelievable.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us