Irragi HO Alt - For Sale

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

15 Wanger Premier Member, FL

Post Number: 392
Hey all, here's how it went. I had just bought my 15" Q and was bumbin it off my JBL 1200.1 BP. With the draw from my sub and components reaching nearly 1600 watts I knew I needed an electrical upgrade. Then what I thought was a miracle happened. A member named "6 12s" sold his Accord before he could install his HO Irragi Alternator. He had the same car as me so I jumped on the chance to get great power. He claimed that is it was a 225 amp. The payment and shipping went through w/o a hitch and I was stoked! I popped the hood and pulled the regulator plug off my OEM alt and went to check if it all lined up.... You guessed it, damn thing was WAY different. My car has a four small prong connections and this one has two larger ones. The mounting brackets are also different. Anyway, now I have an awesome alternator and no idea what kinda car it fits. I wrote to the guy who sold it to me and to the guys at Irragi over two months ago and haven't heard from either of them. I will put as many different picture angles as I can and if you think you know what it's for, or if you want it, drop me a PM or send me and email (nitais.extras@gmail.com). I will let it go CHEAP so talk to me people.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

One more. I know this is WAY off the etronics topic but I'll put it up anyway. The more that have a chance at it the better. I bought this from Zales Jewelers about a year ago. Without going into detail, it didn't work out. Now I'm stuck with the ring and I'm definitely not wearing it any time soon :P The center stone is a sapphire. On either side of it are slightly smaller diamonds, and next to each of them are three even smaller diamonds. There are also two more tiny diamonds set into the inside of the band near the top. The setting is white gold, and was just refinished and polished by Zales. When I bought the ring I purchased an extended service plan which includes free refinishing and resizing. It is set at a size 6 right now, but if you are interested and know the size needed I can get it done before sending it you. Let me know via PM or the email above.
Peace,
Ty

Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 562
how cheap? for the alt?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4879
im suprised you got 6 12s from anything he scammed a few other people

Silver Member

Post Number: 395
well i guess i got luckier than some, but still not great. i do believe that it is actually an iraggi alt though, cause the box he sent it to me in had a note from iraggi on it. talked about the overdrive pulley and all. anyway, i hope someone recognizes it.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8632
Damn if that ring was size 7 i would have bought it right now.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8745
What are you looking to get for the ring?

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 688
how CHEAP are you talkin?

Silver Member

Post Number: 397
Logan I could have the ring sized tomorrow, it would be ready by next monday and i could have it shipped that day priority. I'm asking $250 for each for the ring and alt. Shipping is one me. The ring ran me $450 new and it is still in perfect condition.

Silver Member

Post Number: 398
bump

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1518
So theres realy no info on the alt.... like manufacture wise tell me this cant the pulley be changed to fit my 351 ford V8 im running 2 alts dont care who makes it ill make it fit

Silver Member

Post Number: 402
dude like i said, i'm letting it go cheap. if you want to try to make it work it's yours. 250 shipped. i will take paypal or M/O, your call.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3902
"dude like i said, i'm letting it go cheap. if you want to try to make it work it's yours. 250 shipped. i will take paypal or M/O, your call."

It would be CHEAPER to buy an alt that costs more but is a bolt-on than to make that alt work through modifications at a base cost of 250 plus time and labor and roughly 20 in parts unless you have some 3/8'' steel stock laying around.250 is far from cheap for an alt that we have no idea what it is for in my opinion.

Silver Member

Post Number: 408
$250 is what i'm asking. I will go with the best offer. Nothing is set in stone dude, and you got a good point.

Silver Member

Post Number: 418
bump for the final time

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 504
u still have that alt Ty?

Silver Member

Post Number: 420
Ya man, do you think it will fit your ride? Let me know what you wanna do.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us