Want Memphis 4KWs

Bronze Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 63
I currently need at least 2 memphis 4ks, if anyone has multiple to sell, or one at a time. I can get them bnib for around 1100 each with warranty, so looking to spend a considerable bit less if not. I will consider new and used, please just post here or email me at tejcurrent@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Troy.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3676
You could have had mine but I sold it to someone already and it was shipped out at 2:30 yesterday afternoon.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
I sent an email, don't know if you got it the next day after we talked- I just needed to go through ebay. :-(
Oh well, thanks anyway. If anyone else has one, please email.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Bump

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3903
Nobody will go through Ebay when they can save money by just selling on Forums =/ Not to mention I'm an Ebay noob and it ends up taking me 30 mins to list one friggin thing.It's not worth the hassle when I can just post that I have something for sale and get my money and send the product.Get me some pics of your current setup Troy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
But if I'm willing to pay ebay fees (meaning no additional cost to seller) it's worth the additonal security for both.

I will have to dig up some pics of my old setup (2 memphis 4ks and 2 fi btl 18s w/ cdt components and eclipse 4channel) but I tore it out to put in my new tahoe. I want to upgrade to 4 memphis 4ks and 4 btl 18s, with maybe some mb quart components on the same 4channel.

I'll get some pics of my equipment sitting in my house if you want to see it for any reason, but it's not in a vehicle till I get everything.

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 571
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/49.html

A good amount of people selling on here post there instead of the FS section.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us