High End Surround Sound (mirage,Definitive tech, Sony)

Username: Fullcollapse69

Post Number: 1
Selling my Home Theater setup, don't watch movies anymore.

Mirage BPS400 Subwoofer - This is.. a beast, to say the least.. it has 2 12" woofers, and is 400watts rms, ~1600w peak. Frequency response is 18-100hz, and it has a variable crossver. It is glossy black finish with black grilles, it is 22x24x20 and weighs 110lbs. This sub by itself was over $1000 new

Definitive Technologies BP-8 Bipolar Full range front speakers. They are floorstanding tower speakers that are also quite attractive with glossy black finish and black grille. They are ultra compact, at only 1/2 sq ft of floor space. These retailed at over $500 a piece new

Definitive Technologies Pro Center C2 - Also a very nice unit.. Black in color w/ black grill, just a great center.. good base, treble and all.. Hard to compete with anything Deftech.. $300+ new -

Yamaha bookshelf's with stands for rears

Monster Power surge MPH TS 2600 - $350 new, 400k equipment guarantee, this thing is a beast.. and will filter any/every little possible line noise out of the equation. Along with protecting your equipment.

Monster THX certified digital coaxial cable for DVD

Monster MV3CV-2M 3 series component video cable/hd box

Monster ILS100-2M digital optical cable for audio from hd box to Surround Sound Receiver

Monster 400 series (I think 20 ft) subwoofer cable

I also have a bunch of speaker wire, but it's lower end stuff. I do have a SONY DA ES333 receiver I will throw in for free. Its whats powering the whole setup right now just fine. I would recommend to upgrade to something with component or hdmi inputs if looking or already have a flat panel.

All is included, and everything is in Great to Mint Condition.

Asking $1600 + shipping/pickup. Partial trades might be accepted, if you have anything I'm interested in.

I get a shipping discount, so I can likely get it there relatively reasonably.

Thanks,
Josh

please email at fullcollapse69@hotmail.com

Username: Fullcollapse69

Post Number: 2
its all on ebay parted out now good luck

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcweaver4823
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us