Memphis audio Mdc 2500, and 15" fibl

Silver Member
Username: Boxy_brown

Post Number: 102
well it was fun while it lasted, but now i need money for my senior trip and i dont think the job im working at right now will make enough in time so im selling my stuff. first up is the memphis audio MDC2500 its 625 @ 4ohm: 1250 @ 2ohm : and 2500 @ 1.
thats all rms i think its like 4000 max at 1 or somthing of another not sure might want to triple check it. it has some small scratches on the body from where my box hit it when i was rearended ill be posting pictures when i get home tonight. i have only had it for a few months and it really is an amazing amp. the 15" fibl is also fairly new, i havent pushed it very hard it dose have a little dammage to the rubber linineing around the rim from where the screws dug in but the sub sounds great i didnt have it in a very good box so i dont think i ever realy got the most outa it it dosnt have any of the add ons though. im looking for 300 with shiiping for the amp and 160 with shipping for the sub i will be puting picturs on later throw me any questions if you have any. i also have about 10 feet of xpert stinger 0/1 wire ill sell too. thanks i will be putting the iteams on ebay just to make the process eaiser and posting the link when i get home thanks again.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12205
im interested in the amp....any pics and refs??

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12562
he has 102 posts chauncey. what more do you need?

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1010
pics of the BL please

Bronze Member
Username: Mesodumm

Dewey, Az Usa

Post Number: 35
Hey Chad Why Ebay? I have bought from ebay and been screwed before, What's is the benefit? Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 517
I you pay through paypal, you can get your money back...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us