96 Nissan Maxima Custom Show Car For Sale Or Trade..Fully loaded and custom preformence...

Username: Carbass131

New castle, Delaware Usa

Post Number: 1
I am posting this ad for car exposure.If interested my cell number is (302) 410-0354.
96 Nissian maxima show car. Needs a little for minor bodywork.
The car is a Nissian Maxima Gle. It is Forest green with Limo Tint ,20 Inch Chrome rims,Fully Loaded with all Cream camel leather, Dual power seats.Digital climate controll.Custom pioneer in dash Tv.With the lower drawer removed and installed a jvc Headunit dvd , cd , mp3 and ipod hookup with ipod nano , Play Station 2 all wirless controllers. You can play ps2 while you listen to music or watch dvd's and listen to music at the same time with a kicker audio system with all Kicker Hi's , Speakers , componets, crossovers , tweeters. Hige 1200 watt kicker amplifier with 15" (inch) Kicker crv's in custom box. (Sounds and feels like an movie theater if you want it to.Plus car has Legal tint waiver for the vehicle.Many new and updated parts include..

UPDATED
1)Repaced Timing belt
2/Replaced Alternator
3)New tires on Stock Tires
4)New Tires on 20 inch Chrome rims
5)Fully silent Exhaust system froim the header back.
6)Daily Matinance always preformed
7)Rotors replaced recently
8)New Brakes
9)Im putting on new struts as we speak

AFTERMARKET PARTS
1)2 15" Kicker Cvr's
2)Huge 1200 watt Kicker Amplifier
3)All stinger Rca's and 4 gauge wires power,ground ect..
4)Pioneer Tv
5)Jvc Head unit, Cd , Dvd , Mp3 , Ipod
6)Kicker Door speakers and rear deck speakers, Hi's , Amp's ,componets , crossovers , and Tweeters
This maxima is the fully loaded Special edition looks like the infinti's
Needs a paint job because the bumper and fender are brand new and in primer but just have not been painted yet and small ding on drvers side truck/rear bumper and passinger door. The car has about 115,00 miles and has very well maintaned and cleaned and all the regular basis. I have won compitions for the system and i took the car to car shows on weekends. Its a fun custom clean and fast ride. I Dont know what kind of vehicle i want i cant decide i would be willing to trade for a vehicle of equal street value. I am open TO ALL TRADES for consideration and i will check it out. Will take Cash also so just make offer. If you have any questions or would like to see the car in person or pictues E- mail me or call me at Codyjsherman302@yahoo.com and phone number (302) 419-0354 Thnkyou, Cody There is more You really have too see this Car!

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2311
I wanna see some pics. Got any to post here?

Username: Carbass131

New castle, Delaware Usa

Post Number: 4
yea i could take some with my friends digital camera.What kind of offer are you thinking of and do you live in california and if you do how would we work that out? Get back to me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us