Kicker ZX450.2 2007 Car Amp 2 Channel ZX Multi 450W

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 205
If your looking at this ad, than you are obviously looking for a top end amp brought to you by Kicker. Let me start off by saying that I would NEVER even consider looking at anything but Kicker Audio when it comes to Amplifiers. You can't beat the price for what it's worth!

Now.. about this amp in particular.
I bought this amp brand new (NOT REFURBISHED) at the beginning of February, and got it hooked up just before Valentines day. It was pushing 2 12" Kicker Comp VR's unbelievably! Kicker always under rates their amps, and included with this amp is the origonal birthsheet from Kicker who personally tested this amp not at 450 Watts, but at 486 Watts!!! (Check out the Pix)

Before you consider paying full price for a new ZX450.2, why not save a lot of money? The only thing different with this amp than a new one is absolutely nothing but an opened box. The amp is aesthetically and peformance wise.. FLAWLESS! The benefit of this amp is that it is already slightly broke in, so you don't have to wait breaking it in lightly, since it has already had just the amount of time to be broken in.

The reason im selling this is because I sold my kicker comps and i bought 2 12" alpine Type R's, which require 1000Watts RMS total. Once I sell this, I have a Kicker ZX1000.1 on order.

Amp is all packaged up and ready to ship as soon as payment is recieved. I do accept paypal and money orders, but package WILL NOT BE SHIPPED until payment is cleared!

If you have any questions whatsoever, PLEASE, PLEASE, don't hesitate to ask. I will get back to you very quick, except during the week, then will be around from 5pm on. If you want to email me personally, or talk to me on msn, feel free to add me on MSN at j_c_wheeler8@hotmail.com Thanks again, and good luck!

Features:

Advanced chassis with extruded aluminum heatsink
MOSFET class A/B power supply
Top-mounted controls
KickBass 0-18 dB variable bass boost at 40 Hz
Variable 50-200 Hz high- or low-pass crossover with 12 dB/octave slope
High level or low level inputs (125mV-10V)
PreAmp Signal Transfer (PAST) RCA outputs
Delayed turn-off logic circuit
Soft start turn-on circuit for reduced startup load
Short circuit, Over-voltage, Reverse polarity, Thermal overload (SORT) protection
Fully CEA-2006 compliant specifications for real-world power

2-Channel Amp Specifications
Amplifier Type: 2-channel
RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 150W x 2 @ 14.4V
THD at 4-Ohm RMS Power: <1 %
Bridged RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 450W x 1 @ 14.4V
Speaker Level Inputs: yes
Preamp Outputs: yes
Built-In Crossovers: HP/LP
Bass Boost: 0-18 dB
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 95 dB
Fuse Rating: 2 x 30 amps

For pictures, see:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D110112211509&sspagename=A DME:B:RTQ:US:1

This is from the ad where the buyer told me he wasnt going to pay, even though he bid on it and won......

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
$170 SHIPPED!

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 517
still for sale?

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 518
might be able to get ya like 150 shipped for it, but idk, havent gotten the old paycheck yet, hit me up at caldapal08@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
bummer i put it on ebay and only got $140 out of it shipped. But it is sold.

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 520
thats too bad, sorry i didnt jump on it, i wouldnt have had the money for a week or two anyways, haha next time john
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us