Type-R's+++++CHEAP

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 825
i got 2 old type-rs (300rms) still very solid subs......1 is perfect the other is blown so i had sume fun with it....we cut out 1 spider and let my cuz paint the cone.............i cemented everything back in so someone should have some fun blowing it.....lookin for maybe $50+ship for the good one and make an offer on the blown one.......my prices are prety flexable so just make an offer...if ya want pics just ask

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11523
$25 shipped for the new one...

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 , VR1000D 15= overcomp...

Post Number: 1747
25.50 shipped!

Silver Member

Post Number: 832
maybe $25+shipping

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11534
pics??? I will buy it right now...???

Silver Member

Post Number: 836
i have a pending offer for $50 but idk if its gunna go through so ill put some pics up as soon as i can....its at my friends house so i cant just run out and take pics but hopefully ill get em up by tomarro

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1806
Whats the size?

Silver Member

Post Number: 871
its a 12"

Silver Member
Username: Eseesai

Post Number: 317
do you still have the R, the good one, if so send me a message to this email owl10001999@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 878
i also have a soundstream vgw-12 that i have had hooked up for less than a month i wanna get rid of....cosmetic-10/10 mechanical-10/10 i fed it about 500w for a month and it was pretty impressive...i got the original box and sticker and a custom box for it...about 2.5 cu i think..tuned to 34hz...just the sub im lookin for 130 shipped or 100+shipping whichever is cheaper let me know and pm me for pics..... the reason why im getting rid of stuff is so i can buy canaan's amp and power my destroyer!!! im might take a lower offer so let me know i wanna get this stuff gone!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 880
forgot the amp...... its a alpine v-12 mdr-m605......600rms @2ohms and 400rms @4ohms nice little amp its what i have used to power both the type-rs and the SS cosmetic-8/10..(i had some box sliding problems) minor scratches on the silver cover (its accually the piece that hides the controlls) Mechanical-10/10 lookin for about 150+ship again i might be able to go a lil lower on everything if i gotta
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us