Complete audio system, will peice out .. . or pacage deal

Silver Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 169
A friend of mine is selling because her car was totalled (audio equip not affected at all). I know what everyone is thinking, totaled, not damaged ? She drove a cheap 2001 jap car, the damage was only like 1,400 and they decided to total it out even though it did not come close to exceeding the max value. They gave her a freakin check much larger than that. Everything Still works absolutely fine. I can guarantee no DOA. All equipment is in really good condition, and sounds really NICE. Hell ,its all about a yr old and they been sitting in the closet for 1/2 that time. Thier taking up space.

Negotiations are welcome, trades, but rather have the cash. The new car she got can use these, but she dont wanna pay another 350 bucks for another install. . Its one of those cars that need a 100 face plate then a bundle of wieres that go to the trunk etc. .. . . BS ! So if anyone is interested or wants pics, or even want to negotiate price, pm me.

10" sub in capeted bandpass box, $65 OBO.
Ill throw in an amp Road Gear 250 watt for an extra 10 Bucks. Admittedly, it's not the greatest amp, but it pushed the sub hard enough for yo to tell there is a sub.

Infinity Kappa 50.5cs 5 1/4" component set $110 or OBO.

Infinity Kappa 693.5i car audio 6x9's - 100 OBO

Sony CDX RA700 MP3/WMA car cd player - $120 OBO

Silver Member
Username: Thumping_corsica

Mi, Mi Unitd states

Post Number: 276
u may want to post pictures of everyhting..

Silver Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 210
On thier way .. . . . thanks for tha advice.

Silver Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 232
Well hell, the only thing that is left, is the:

Sony CDX RA700 MP3/WMA car cd player - $120 OBO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us