KICKER KX 700.5 FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bronze Member
Username: Hyphykid

Santa clara, Ca Usa

Post Number: 12
hey all i have a kicker kx700.5 bought brand new from digital city in san jose. used for 7 months was powering a kicker L5 and 4 alpine 5 1/4 coaxials you can run your whole system with it nice amp a little bit of scratches ill take pics later. birth sheet rated at 920 watts.
my price is $300 shipped.
email me at stacysmybaby@mail.com if your intersented thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 827
HAHAHA sorry to be so rude but truthful at the same time but you can get those for like 260 or so on ebay........sell it to a local kid for that much though.

Username: Gus738

Post Number: 8
ice T reason why they are now less expensive is because they are last years model while the zx replaces them and he bought it in store retail price while its cheaper in ebay or other online stores , (ex i bought my zx1500.1 mono amp for $300 brand new sealed and it goes at circuit city for 1 g and on the net for 450+)

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 892
yeah im not dumb, Im just tellin him that no one on here will buy that for that price cuz everyone uses ebay so he should try and sell it locally is all im sayin.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 175
don't be offended, but 175 bucks shipped to cleveland...they go for like 250 new on ebay
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us