Shackwave flash crashing??

Bronze Member
Username: Darth510

Oxford, Oxfordshire UK

Post Number: 17
My computer keeps saying shockwave flash player has crashed?? and sometimes turns off and comes up with a blue error page?? can anyone plese help or is this a new computer needed?
many thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Athena_

Post Number: 36
what windows OS are you running?

Username: Richardhwilnr

Alexandria, VA United States

Post Number: 1
Did you mean you can see blue screen or the shall we say "blue screen of death"? If I am correct, I guess there is with your video card, better check or it try to replace if it will work.

Silver Member
Username: Athena_

Post Number: 111
Blue Screen Error Repair issues can arise from a variety of computer errors usually originating from corrupt or missing registry files. Other contributing factors could be ActiveX errors or malicious software such as malware and spyware. These types of problems are the consequence of not properly maintaining your system. If left unchecked these problems can result in critical system errors, freezes, and even a total system failure.

First off.... uninstall shockwave flash player.... reboot the computer..... now get malware and spyware removing software.... try spybot search and destroy also malwarebytes is an other good one. .... scan your computer for various Trojans malware etc with your antivirus software too.

Also if the above doesn't help the blue screen issue get a register cleaner and check for any errors that might be the problem.

I don't think you'll need to buy a new computer.... but please if you can provide us with your OS system ( XP , Vista, windows 7 or 8) and what search engine you're using ( google, chorme, firefox etc...) this would help me determine what the problem is.

What graphic card are you using as well?... sometimes all you need to do is update the graphic drivers to resolve any more BSOD ( blue screen of death) issues. It wouldn't hurt to update all the drivers for everything if needed.

I would defrag your PC as well... poor maintenance can also cause problems

If you need any software to help you getter all done ....Just let me know and I will try to provide it for you... leave me a PM with your email address and I can send you all you'll need even step by step instructions.

Username: Royabriant

Post Number: 2
Hi Darth,

Is this problem happened while browsing, watching flash video or playing flash games? Are you using multiple browser? The first solution would be to update you flash player plugins, secondly use a single browser as different browser has different plugins which could create problem. If this problem still occurs, you may look into overheating issue of your CPU. Learn more here: http://www.techyv.com/questions/google-chrome-shockwave-player-crashing-problem

Username: Davidmartin123

London, ABERDEENSHIRE United Kingdom

Post Number: 5
I had also face the problem. Hence, in order to resolve it I rebooted my computer. If you don't want to reboot your computer then you can use a software called loralappa analytic.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us