Dead pixels

Username: Coyie

Post Number: 2
I got a dead pixels on my laptop, how can I do about it? I attached the snapshot of it.. any help???Upload

Username: Coyie

Post Number: 3
need some advice on this

Bronze Member
Username: Kevinwhite

Post Number: 27
Sorry to see that, I suppose you have to contact the after survice of the laptop and send it to have a check on the screen. If the screen did not work in a normal way, you can ask to change a new LCD with free of charge.

Username: Annawatson

London, Non-US United States

Post Number: 1
I don't know.

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 967
i have that on my old laptop too ... all you can do is replace it. Sorry it will just worse in time.

Username: Sofia1982

It might be because of faulty screen .... you have to consult with that laptop manufacturer. For sure they can resolve this issue , might be you have to replace with new one...

Thanks
Sofia

http://www.topcomputersupplies.com

Username: Dntpay4sht

What is the make of your laptop? It is possible that you need to replace your display cable. Unfortunately, laptops are designed extremely intricate and delicate. They are mislabeled as portable when they should be called disposable. Good luck..l know it is a nightmare.

Username: Teresa425

RENTON, WA United States

Post Number: 3
I have this same exact problem but it is on my vizio flat screen . It is white in color and on the right side , does anyone know what causes this or how to fix ? the tv is only 8 months old

Username: Dntpay4sht

Post Number: 4
I had a vizio and it was awesome, the model they replaced it with was horrible. I think that vizio can be hit or miss. But you should still be under year warranty. send it back immediately to factory.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us