Acer or HP

Username: Shafiq_riser

Post Number: 2
I live in singapore and i was planning on a buying a notebook. The problem i have right now is that i dont have a credit card to buy a notebook online. So i have to buy a note book below 1700 singapore dollars. I'm interested in two laptops. here are the links to them.

Now, i wanna use my laptop for mainly gaming.
My qusetion now is, quad core or dual core
14 inch or 15 inch

Username: Kevinwhite

Post Number: 8
In fact both of them has the similar configuration, 2630QM and 2620M perform almost the same. The difference lies on the graphics card and screen size. General speaking, RADEON HD 6770M GT540M is better, and now that you usually use it to play games, a lager screen size seems more comfortable, however, in my opinion 14 inch is enough because you have to take it into consideration that laptop is developed for conveniently carrying. So, in a word, Acer seems more suitable for you.

Post Number: 3
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 678
you could use your TV as your monitor .. just saying

Post Number: 4
wat r u trying to say doreen? that i should buy a pc w/o a monitor n use my tv as a monitor... thats a cool idea. but unlikely. thks anyway

Silver Member

Post Number: 739
never said w/o a monitor.... with any laptop you can use a s-video cord (if your laptop has a plug for that) or if your new laptop has a monitor hookup on it ( like i have ) you can use it to hook up your tv with a male to male cord. from your laptop to the TV . ( most have them now a days ) If not buy a docking station for laptops with one.

btw quad core is faster than dual core.

Silver Member

Post Number: 740
http://www.targus.com/us/productlist.aspx?productCategoryId=13&navlevel1=product s#dGFiPSZkbGVuZ3RoPTAmZHdpZHRoPTAmZGhlaWdodD0wJmxhc3RpdGVtPSZzb3J0Ynk9

Targus docking stations web site.

Post Number: 5
well... unfortunately doreen, i dun hav a credit card.

Silver Member

Post Number: 759
darkness... if is just for gaming , then buy a desktop w/o monitor( unless there is a good deal for both on sale). Use the tv like i said. its cheaper and the cords are cheap and easy to hook up. Desktops are not that exspencive to buy these days.

Post Number: 6
i noe. but i would lie to bring it around. sry if i sound very specific.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16160
Acer and the word "best" should not be together in the same page. Your spam is noted though.

Username: Bigmiles234

Post Number: 3
hi,how to remove a power on drivelock hdd bay password on my notebook hp 530

Username: Enlarged

Paradise, Nevada USA

Post Number: 2
I have both Acer, HP designs at house, HP, Dell. Some at the workplace and god knows how many I've grabbed over the years. Both the Acer and HP laptop computer keyboard have enhanced over the years, so I would take either product but negotiate on one.

Username: Planetmyhero

LondonUnited States

Post Number: 1
@Enlarged: i'm newbie and never used a laptop before, do you have any advice about Acer and HP laptop? I found that these 2 brands are top 10 best brands (according http://thebestlaptopbrands.com/) but i'm not sure what i'm gonna choose

btw: my budget is $500, thank you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us