Sony after-service

Username: Hjalmar

Post Number: 1
For all of you who have a Sony notebook and you need a repair......I have a Sony Vaio that broke down (graphic card ) within the warranty period. I will tell you more once my notebook has been finally returned. This has been a nightmare, at a certain moment they did not even know that my laptop was in their own center. It took me 14 phonecalls, promises were ost of the time not kept, reaching them by phone often was a disaster and and explaining the exact problem was a probem for them. My advice is that if you think of buying a notebook and want to avoid a future contact with the Sony center in Europe....buy something else!!!! I am still waiting to have my notebook returned.
I hope someone from Sony checks out these pages, I could not take the username I wanted...so if you are from Sony, this is Harald from the Netherlands.

Username: Dennie

This sounds very familiar to me. I also had a problem with my Sony Vaio laptop and the graphic card. My guarantee period was just finished, try to get service then. I decided not to have it repaired, too expensive. I bought a new laptop, no Sony, never again.
I am in Belgium so I am sure we phone the same call center.....if you manage to talk to them at all!!!!
I thought Sony was quality but I was wrong.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5081
Most laptop customer service isn't the greatest, especially outside of the U.S. (sorry). I've dealt with all of them. My favorite so far has been Lenovo (easy to get a hold of a rep, they're courteous and offer fast service) and my least favorite has been Dell (Dell has a notorious computerized phone system with minimal human contact, on hold all the time, and it's hard to understand the employees if your native language is english).

Username: Azohar

Last year I bought a new Sony Vaio on eBay.
A few months ago the hard disk crashed and they (Sony) told me to bring it to BestBuy for service. BestBuy confirmed that it needs a new disk, but now Sony will do nothing without an official vendors invoice and say that the detailed bill from PayPal is not sufficient. I can only surmise that they are giving me a run around until the one year warrantee expires. What a cheap sh*t outfit.

Username: Putorjuy

其它

That's so unhappy for the sony after-service. But after you repaired the hardware (such as graphic) problem, you need to reinstall or update the drivers. You can use Driver Doctor to help you scan your sony Vaio laptop, or if you know what the laptop you use, you can find all the drivers from here: Sony Vaio drivers.https://www.driverdr.comhttps://www.driverdr.com/sony-drivers/sony-vaio-laptops-desktops}

Username: Beexcellent

Post Number: 6
I heard that Sony has great after-service for customers .If Sony after-service like that ,I think I won't buy anything from Sony.

Username: Henrydevid

Alaska, Arizona United States

I have also use Sone gadgets and for my side, the after service is not very well, I have seen some bad experience about that matter, that's why I decide to go Antivirus Support they told me how to fix it.
https://antiviruschatsupport.co/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us