Cool gaming laptop with 3 GPUs

Bronze Member
Username: Flyingleaf

Post Number: 33
I have just got to know that Toshiba launches laptop with three GPUs, The combined efforts of both companies resulted in Toshiba's most powerful gaming laptop to date featuring the new highly integrated GeForce?9400M graphics processing unit (GPU) along with a pair of NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS enthusiast-class GPUs.

http://www.topnewsblog.info/tblog_11137.htm

That laptop must be very cool for gaming. But how did they manage that and deal with the heat.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9001
Lol, that's going to perform like complete sh1t. Any fool who stuffs that amount of power into a small enclosure like that is just foolish. It's all about marketing, if some dumb azz will pay for something they'll make it. Imagine the battery life you'd get on that thing. It also won't perform well at all. Laptops and gaming just don't make sense, at least not for current games. Not to mention SLI setups don't get double or triple the performance. You'll be bottle necked at the CPU or even with the ram. Think of that laptop as a joke.

Bronze Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 92
well it looks cool, my laptop isnt too bad for games, dell 9300 same as the XPS, its four years old almost and can run most games.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us