Emachine T3104 Desktop PC windows wont start successfully

Username: Aok2

Post Number: 1
My cousin shut off my computer yesterday while the internet program was still running.
Now I have this message:

I continue to get this error message (as if it is in a loop, and can't get out.)

"Windows didn't start successfully. A recent hardware or software change might have caused this. [nope]

"If your computer stopped responding, restarted unexpectedly, or was automatically shut down to protect your files or folders, choose "Last Known Good Configuration" to revert to your most recent settings that worked.

"If a previous startup attempt was interrupted due to a power failure, or a Power, or a Reset button being pressed, or if you aren't sure what caused the problem, choose "Start Windows Normally."

[choices]

Safe Mode
Safe Mode with Networking
Safe mode with Command Prompt
Last Known Good Configuration
Start Windows Normally

Okay. Regardless which option I choose above, it loops, and returns to this page.

I do not have a recovery disk for the computer. What should I do then?

Bronze Member
Username: Haydog_08

Hot Springs, Arkansas US

Post Number: 49
what kind of computer do u have? what opperating system? XP or vista?...

Username: Knightime

Post Number: 1
i have the same problem at this time with my emachine. differant model t3985 doing the same thing keeps happening having to pick from the start up options, then once windows xp starts it automatically restarts the whole process over and over again....... i can do a system recovery but dont want to lose my files in doing so. you can go to emachines website and download a recovery files if you have access to another computer. in my case i need to get my files as im sure you do as well. any suggestions on how to remove my files from the internal hard drive? help if anyone has done this.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us