Where to start lookin...??

Silver Member
Username: Kujo

Post Number: 123
When it comes to car audio, I pretty much know my way around... but as for computers sound, I havent the slightest clue! I bought a set of altec lansing from walmart that sound decent... but being that I'm picky about how my stuff sounds, I think I want to take it back and try for something else. I'm looking for something that will get pretty loud and sound great at the same time. Dosnt matter if its just two speakers or more, but perferably with sub (not something thats going to sound like it will blow if you turn it up halfway). Budget I'd say around $100 or so. Soooo whats good??

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
Ahh make the budget aound 200 or under. That way I get more of a selection... but if nice speakers can be bought for cheaper, then thats always nice.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15592
Take a look at the Klipsch Pro Media series or the JBL Spyros.

The Logitech z-2300 is rated as one of the better computer speakers.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15593
These things are mass market produced by the way. If you are looking for a little high end (PC speaker-wise, that is), look at Swan speaker products like the s200 or m200.

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
Well I bought the altec lansing bx2321. They sound decent, but I'm looking for something a little better than them. Probably not looking to spend anything more than 200... unless those swans can be found for around that price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us