Laptop issues

Bronze Member
Username: Waresgaragestereo

Fort Valley, GA United States

Post Number: 49
When i type in a word doc. on my laptop i will be typeing on the page and all of a sudden, the cursor jumps somewhere on the page and continues to type. i am not touching the touch pad when i type. whats going on? what do i do?

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15213
When was the last time you cleaned the keyboard?

Username: Kalta

Post Number: 5
My laptop has the same problem, why? anyone can explain and solve it ? thanks

Username: Pollypurabred

Post Number: 3
Do you have touchpads?. I have this problem when I get lazy or do not use my wrist supports. I disable touchpad when I got a bluetooth mouse and problems ceased.

Bronze Member
Username: Majikone

Post Number: 32
Hi
It's always the touchpad, on my hp when I'm typing in any software, luckely I have an off switch on my laptop and it's always off because I use a wireless mouse...

Username: Zolwang

Shenzhen, GuangDong China

Post Number: 2
The same to my laptops,how can i do,everyone can help me,thanks.

Username: Dell_laptop_guy

Post Number: 4
I broke my Ethernet input so i bought a usb input for the cord.
But now my modem wont connect to my laptop. What am I doing wrong?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5082
How do you have your internet connected via USB? You might need to install some software.

A better alternative would be getting a wifi card that connects via USB or PC card (if you have wifi, that is).

Username: Meddie

Post Number: 1
Hi all im facing a problem. My laptop battery is not working properly.. I want to buy a new one. I have been looking on the internet for good battery suppliers. I have found some like Atop Technology (www.battery4sale.com/Power_and_Battery_Supplies/Batteries_Supplies/1955-261.htm l) and Hosowell (HK) Co., Ltd (hsowel.com} ... They are providing cheap batteries but want some opinion as I always depends on many people opinions heheheh.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5188
^ That's a pretty lame way to advertise.

My opinion is that those batteries are probably awful. Anytime I've ordered third party batteries for a laptop, they start going bad within half a year. Best replacement batteries for laptops are OEM (as expensive as they are).

Username: Sadaf357393

Post Number: 1
Try this:
If in Windows 8.1, go to Start > Settings > PC and Devices > Mouse and Touchpad and look for To help prevent the cursor from accidentally moving when you change the delay before clicks and try Medium delay or Long delay.
If Windows 10 users can go to Settings > Devices > Touchpad and change the Touchpad sensitivity to Low sensitivity.
Similarly, some people using both a touchpad and mouse might find an option similar to touchpad is automatically invalidated when there is a USB mouse connection. Check that box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us