Seagate HELP 250GB

Silver Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 161
I don't have a lot of experience with the inside of the CPU, but I would like to add another HDD. I do not even know where to start, my computer is 3 years old, and everything runs slow as $h!t. I don't have any viruses or adware on it to my knowledge. I have an HP pavillion a287X. Has a 80GB HDD.....I just want to add another HDD, thanx.

I also have a lot of other programs like Photoshop and Illustrator that are too big to load on here, so that's another reason why I need more space.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3177
Adding another HD is easy, but it's not going to speed up the PC. You probably need to clean up the HD that's in it. There are many programs to clean the HD. I just use the recovery discs about once a year.

Username: Sandra_lewis

Post Number: 2
I have a Seagate Free Agent 500 GB external hard drive. The software is supposed to install when the computer recognizes that the Seagate is connected but I keep getting an InstallShield 1670:Unable to load module...Error Code: 1114.
I have talked to Seagate twice, Microsoft (I run Windows XP) and Dell twice, for a total of more than five hours, to try to figure this out. No one has been able to help. HELP!

Username: Gchilton

Post Number: 1
I have exactly the same problem. Did you ever get it fixed and how.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us