Audigy 2 to Logitech Z-5500 via OPTICAL

Username: Reaperjim

TaipeiTaiwan

Post Number: 1
I have just bought an optical cable and a 3.5mm adapter plug to link my Audigy 2 to my Logitech Z-5500 speakers via OPTICAL Toslink. Everything fits fine, but my Logitech controller display shows "No Digital Data". I just can't figure this out and I have checked everything. What am I doing wrong?Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 47
Did you manage to solve the problem? goobimama@hotmail.com

Anonymous

The Audigy sound card does NOT support optical I/O. You cannot plug the optical cord directly into the sound card. You need to have an I/O module that supports optical (such as X-Fi Platinum). The digital jack on the card is for a 3.5mm mini-plug that connects to a coax (?). Anyway, you cannot plug directly into it because it is not supported. GET AN X-FI PLATINUM ($200)!!!!

Anonymous

Well, i have the asus p5gd2 motherboard and it has an optical port on board. I plug it up with drivers installed, and it says no digital data untill something is played. and it displays digital but when nothing is being played, it says no digital data. and it chops off like 1 second of whats bein played. HELP!

Username: Lovekushr

Bangalore, Karnataka India

Post Number: 1
I have Asus P5Q Deluxe Mother board which has Optical Port as well the Coaxial Port on the board, I tried connecting the speakers using Optical cable as well as the Coaxial cable, but when i play the music my Logitech Controller display shows ''No Digital data'' the settings in the computer is perfect, I just can't figure this out and I have checked everything. Can somebody help?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us