HELP!!! eMachine is a junk, I need some advices

Username: Ivy

Post Number: 1
I boght a eMachine. The company is so screwed up. Their service is a joke. Don't respond any emails. Don't provide 800 numbers. I can't use the burner to burn a DVD,I spent 4 hours talking to a tech rep. didn't solve any problem, but he refused to admit that the burner is defect.I am still under warranty what can I do?
HELP!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2843
If it is under warranty, return it, demand a replacement or demand that it get repaired.

Username: Brown555

what kind of software are you using to to record rocopy your dvds and what do you have )dvd- or dvd+ or both. you must use software to make a dvd rom work

Post Number: 2
if you want more inf e-mail me and i will help you(brown555@yahoo.com)

Remington
Unregistered guest
Ive never had any trouble with my emachine comp.. You must just not be doing it right or ure trying to use a regular cd burner to burn a dvd. You need a dvd burner to do that.

Unregistered guest
I brought my emachine in Dec 2003. Got the one yr warranty with 18 mos interest free. Well the warranty is gone and I just paid it off and guess what-we had 2 power outages in a row and now I can't get the computer to respond. I looked in the manual and it said to unplug it for 10secs and then replug and press the on button, still no respones. The only thing that seems to be working is a fan. Can someone please advise? And don't tell me I have a piece of junk, like the tech at Best Buy told me when I begged for help. I guess they think average folk who work hard everyday want to hear that after they have spent a lot of money on a something.

Post Number: 3
if possible you can call me at 1-928-768-3970 and i can walk you thru thismy name is larry

Post Number: 4
sorry i missed your call i don't have long distance to call you back try me in the evening

Spidergul
Unregistered guest
I will. What is a good time?

Silver Member
Username: Dankum

Post Number: 110
I had an emachine. Worked great until I broke a dimm socket.

Unregistered guest
i am a new pc user and i ticked the 'reset system configuration' on my e-machine, by accident and now the comp. wont even send a signal to my monitor at boot up. i.e the monitor wont switch on. what can i do to get my system back alive???

Username: Trevtheg

Oldham, Manchester England

my e-machine e,tower 667combi will only boot up into the 'safe mode' state.can anybody please tell me why??/how to get back to my o/s....Xp.me. It wont even except either the recovery cd/Rom nor, The Xp start up Cd/Rom

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1967
Check the keyboard and mouse connections. Make sure there isn't a stuck key on the keyboard.

HaxingMyBaxing
Unregistered guest
Throw that POS out and get an alienware. PEACE!

computeruser
Unregistered guest
I bought a brand new emachine yesturday, as soon as i unpack the package, hook it up, everything was running smoothly for about 30 mins until I encounter a series of unexpected errors, that shut down my computer automatically, and it occurred periodically over the course of 12 hours. I'm extremely disappointed, ill take it back from where I purchased. Stupid @$#@%^@ who manfacture these superficial computers.

anthonybib
Unregistered guest
haha alienware is total crap...2100 for a pc that u can build for 600...build ur own...but i owned one of the first 333mhz emachines and the thing lasted me forever my first laptop was also an emachine and it last forever...the problem isnt the machines its the users.

Unregistered guest
i have an emachines 667 combi with 64mb ram. i want to upgrade it to 256mb. do i have to use two 128mb modules or can i just use one 256mb

Unregistered guest
i have an emachines 667 combi with 64mb ram. i want to upgrade it to 256mb. do i have to use two 128mb modules or can i just use one 256mb

Unregistered guest
Emachine crashed. I have windowsXP. All I get is the fan working. Machine 18 months old.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us