Monitor Repair help and schematic diagram

Unregistered guest
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tv_monitor_schematic_tips/

Unregistered guest
I have an E machine 400I3. I put a ATI Radeon 9200 3D vidio card in, And nothing works

Username: Dmxs

Harare, Mash Zimbabwe

Post Number: 1
have acer 7134E has very high voltage at collector of HOT and keeps blowing HOTs.

Anonymous

help for Monitor Flickering

I have an IBM P70 "17 Inch Monitor" which model No. is 6554. Its problem is as under.

1. It is flickering and I have tired after to set the screen resolution, dip setting, and refresh rate setting and other settings. My display adopter is ok because it is working properly to another monitor which company name is micron.
2. It is set as default setting but IBM monitor is not work properly please send me suggestion for this problem. Please ignore the sentences because I do not good write English language but I can read .

help me anyone please

I shall thankful (anyone) to you for this kindness.

Unregistered guest
I have an IBM P70 "17 Inch Monitor" which model No. is 6554. Its problem is as under.

1. It is flickering and I have tired after to set the screen resolution, dip setting, and refresh rate setting and other settings. My display adopter is ok because it is working properly to another monitor which company name is micron.
2. It is set as default setting but IBM monitor is not work properly please send me suggestion for this problem. Please ignore the sentences because I do not good write English language but I can read .

help me anyone please

I shall thankful (anyone) to you for this kindness.

Unregistered guest
I have a new emachine 17f3 monitor (bought at a church fair)and an old emachine tower. After hooking them together the screen was only horizontal lines, I was able to get the OSD system on screen and followed the menu guide. But unable to get anything but those lines. Do you think I bought a LEMON?? Or does someone have a solution? HELP ME PLEASE, Ginger

Unregistered guest
I have a mitsubishi diamond pro 900u monitor. When powered up monitor cycles on and off with green light blinking in succesion. just wondering which component controls this shutdown protection and where it might be. I looked at the components carefully for any signs of cracking or damage but did not see any.

Unregistered guest
I have a IBM 6314 and i need the schematics circuits beacause i have burned parts and components to fix. If someone any have it or information please email me....
Thanks
tronador73@hotmail.com
Waldo

Unregistered guest
I am looking for a schematic of a 1982 Electrohome TV monitor, number G07FB0 or 38-G07902-00.
Any info would be helpful\\

thanks

Unregistered guest
1769GACan anybody tell me if this flyback, ETF39L90AZ from Packard Bell 3020 HV5 chassis FCC ACJ93312120, is ok? Mylar cap C602 (.47 uF 250V), connected to pin 11 of flyback and the GROUND keeps blowing as soon as power on (sometimes also R612).
Schematic from HP D2817A/Viewsonic 1769GA w/ same HV5 chassis shows flyback has 3000p cap between pin 11 & EHT. VOM shows 180k resistance between pin 11 & EHT. Samuel Goldwasser page says all base pins of LOPT should be infinity w/ respect to EHT.
All other pins tested infinity except pin 11.
HOT is ok, no blown fuse, just C602. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unregistered guest
I NEED MONITOR SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM FOR LIKOM L506E

Anonymous

I need to know the jumper settings on the motherboard of eMachine T2885.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1514
Forget it, complete waste.

Unregistered guest
I need diagram of monitors:
Compaq MV500
IBM 6331-41E
Tatung model C7D1E-T05 (value of Q440)
FullPower 14SvGA

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1683
Just trouble shoot them without schematics.

Unregistered guest
Pleas,i need some urgent help now. there is CTX monitor in my front now.FCC ID DBL1565D made in Thailand. The tube base is not lit and other things are ok. There is EHT supply.I can not locate the source of tube base supply please.

Unregistered guest
Hi!

My DELL P1110 monitor is dead with the signal cable connected to it, only the front LED flashing yellow. With no input signal, it displays the normal white box and color stripes.

Any ideas specifying the faulty part?

Many thanks!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2209
Did you bust a pin or two in the signal cable?

Unregistered guest
I am looking for software for adjusting focus of viewsonic monitor p 815 (21 inch).anyone may help plse.
thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Bib_macintyre

Post Number: 28
My monitor is a 5yr old viewsonic PF775 Professional series. It has a black screen with the message.
Viewmeter
NO PRESET
Ive tried connecting this monitor to another computer(the one Im using presently) same Message.
Is there an easy fix for this. or is the monitor finished. I understand its hard to tell without seeing it but just curious.

Anonymous

In IBM 19''colour monitor model no.6549-0AN there
was no power on switching transistor BU4530AL is
gone.I replaced BU5422AF transistor know the power
is coming display is coming up to 10minutes after
display is continously off and on my doubt is it is transistor problem or lot problem please give
me a solution.thank u

regds
ravikumar

Unregistered guest
Hi!

My DELL P1110 monitor is dead with the signal cable connected to it, only the front LED flashing yellow. With no input signal, it displays the normal white box and color stripes.
I have checked the cable and changed it. I have also connected it another computer host. But the problem persists.

I suspect that it gets trapped in some "protection mode".

Any ideas specifying the faulty part?

Many thanks!

MSio
Unregistered guest
I need to know where to locate the video card in the mother board so I can transfer it to another computer. I know very little about computers, and any info. would be apreciated

RobRutherford
Unregistered guest
I have an IBM monitor T85A (part # 9519-AW1). The screen is too dark despite the brightness control to the max and adjusting contrast. Is there another way to make the screen brighter? Thanks.

Imran khan
Unregistered guest
WELCOME in my group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tv_monitor_schematic_tips/

Anonymous

Hi!

My DELL E773 monitor is dead with the signal cable connected to it, only the front LED flashing yellow. With no input signal,
I have checked the cable and changed it. I have also connected it another computer host. But the problem persists

Username: Lactronics

Please, I need help to find monitor schematic diagram for
Likom Model D7034D

Username: Lactronics

Post Number: 2
Please, I need help to find monitor schematic diagram for
Likom Model D7034LD

Username: Saeid_temptation

TehranIran

HI.

I NEED SCHAMTIC OF (ACER / MODEL:G791 / 17INCH)
THANKS.

Username: Tegagn

Hi
Please, I need schamtic diagram for IBM 6541(g51) monitor.}

Username: Engrmhkhan

Dell P1110 Ultrascan CRT Monitor display is gone black. Green LED is ON as usual. The switching sound of relays are same as before the problem occured.
The self test menue also not appearing.

Which component needs to check or replace?

Username: Somersgy

Post Number: 2
My Dell E773c colour monitor has a burnt pulse width modulator IC ,the part number is unrecognisable can you tell me where I can locate that number or replacement part number.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us